New Tactics

mworkman

Is this a new tactic?  While we were sailing on Serenade, almost 3/4's through the sailing, we received paperwork (Wavier forms) with note on envelope for the All Access Tour for free. It had instructions to be a X location at a prescribed time and date.  We weren't in a full suite and we're only diamond which had us puzzled.  When we called the shore excursions desk to see if it had been delivered to the wrong room, since it did have our room number and figured it must have been a mistake, they (shore excursions desk) said that we weren't on the list for the tour and left it at that.  We did check to see if we had been charged and weren't. 

It wasn't the back stage tour...just thought i should mention that as we have been on that tour.

6 hours ago, Matt said:

Do you have a photo of the invitation?

@Matt Sadly no, it was a standard envelope with our cabin number on it with the enclosed wavier forms for all access tour. Since we called shore excursion desk and they informed us we weren't on the tour, i chucked it into the trash can.  That's why we were puzzled about it and figured it was sent to our room by mistake. We did receive our first milestone award that day  I wonder if it had anything to do with that?

BD369F6C-DD2B-4466-83BE-3ECB4228D558.jpeg

Interesting thing is when i looked at all our future cruised and when we hit the next several milestones, all with be on Radiance class ships unless we add or change up our itinerary.