WiFi on board

Kris10May

I watched a YouTube video that was full of recommendations of what to pack/bring on your cruise.  One thing recommended was a Portable Travel Router.  I am under the impression that it will allow you to use the WiFi for multiple devices from one subscription.  Anyone familiar with this?  The device is only $25 on Amazon.  We have purchased one Voom subscription with our drink package.

Any advice would be appreciated.  

Be aware that sharing a Voom package is against the terms and conditions.  Royal has been making the use of travel routers more difficult on some ships.  In some cases you can spend a lot time fooling around with them to get them to work and when you finally do it's blocked after a few minutes.  At some point it's not worth the effort while on a relaxing vacation.  

For these reasons I'm hesitant to comment very much about them.   

Sorry for the confusion, the topic was travel routers and a single Voom subscription so within the context of using a travel router to share a Voom plan with multiple devices, that is not allowed. 

Using one Voom plan with multiple devices when using them one at a time is allowed.  Connecting a phone then disconnecting one phone and connecting on a different phone is allowed.  Phone, tablet, laptop, etc - no problem as long as it's one at a time.