Teen Fuel Club Independence???

deep1

My GF and I have a new favorite ship. Independence ... While we have had her daughter aboard other ship . Neither she or her brother have been aboard Indy... The daughter did great in the teen club on the other smaller Majesty.  Well  she gets a shot at the bigger time this next trip and her brother gets to taste his first cruise ever. The plan for them is to cut them loose and let them be a little more free. . I did that with my natural daughter several times and GF's daughter on Majesty with fantastic results. Really boosts their self esteem and confidence to be treated with a little more respect and adult like... Guess my question here is ...  Do we have any onn here with first hand experience with Independence's  teen activities and any suggestions or concerns... ???

I think you will be fine letting them free around the ship and having certain times of day (meal time for example) to meet back up. Royal tends to be very good in terms of security with sending kids to their rooms after curfew, ensuring they don’t dwell in secluded areas, and not letting them ashore without a guardian.

We're on board with that "meet us at X o'clock to get ready and do dinner". Then cut em loose when done. Let em run and feel a little Independence ?. In general I have been very pleased with the youth and teen programs through my natural daughter and now my GF's teens. Prior to her daughters last cruise we had a lot of positive feedback about that ships program. Hoping to find same here...  I know its a crap shoot. Some trips have seemed almost void of teens while others just right. This trip will be over Easter so I'm expecting (hoping) there is a large group to interact with...