Cafe Select Coffee Card

KTtravels

I'm traveling on Allure of the Seas in less than three weeks! At home, I'm a big Starbucks latte drinker. I see on the Cruise Planner that I can purchase a Cafe Select Coffee Card - $31 for 15 beverages. I also see in the fine print that it doesn't include any drinks made "inside licensed Starbucks stores/cafes". If I can't use the card at Starbucks, what other locations on the ship makes premium latte drinks? Are there multiple locations? I'm trying to decide if there are enough locations so I can't have to wait in long lines in the morning to get a latte. Thanks in advance!

10 hours ago, KTtravels said:

I'm traveling on Allure of the Seas in less than three weeks! At home, I'm a big Starbucks latte drinker. I see on the Cruise Planner that I can purchase a Cafe Select Coffee Card - $31 for 15 beverages. I also see in the fine print that it doesn't include any drinks made "inside licensed Starbucks stores/cafes". If I can't use the card at Starbucks, what other locations on the ship makes premium latte drinks? Are there multiple locations? I'm trying to decide if there are enough locations so I can't have to wait in long lines in the morning to get a latte. Thanks in advance!

I have always gone to Cafe Promenade (Independence and Harmony) and used the card. Keep in mind iced drinks and larger sizes will we be charged two “punches”, although it can differ from ship to ship. 

I have rarely waited more than 5-10 minutes, and many times it’s even less than that. All depends on when you catch it. 

16 hours ago, KTtravels said:

Concur with @Biff215 .  I am an early riser and don't find a line at Cafe Promenade, but on departure (disembarkation) day, it will be very busy.

When you are at the Diamond level and above, you'll find free cappucinni in the Diamond Lounge of most ships.  But I still use the coffee card for its convenience and choice of drinks.