Celebrity - Cruise Planner equivalent?

SpeedNoodles

So I'm trying to decide on a sailing for somewhere between Nov 2021 - Feb 2022, and I'm looking at Celebrity, in addition to Royal.  Does Celebrity have the equivalent of a Cruise Planner (I assume they do), and if so, do their drink packages go on sale?  I'm trying to balance choosing a Classic drink package as a perk to choosing something else and buying the upgraded drink package (but the price is pretty high).  I'm so comfortable with Royal that I'm a little hesitant to try something new (wuss, I know),

Celebrity does indeed have a Cruise Planner, and that’s its name. ? Being part of the Royal line, and sharing the same IT team, I guess they decided to save some programming effort and just keep the names the same. ?

I can’t say that I’ve seen any sales at all on the drink packages with Celebrity so far; Black Friday, Christmas, New Year’s... None of them have triggered a price drop of any significance. Classic package is normally $59 per night per person (plus 20% gratuity charge), Premium is normally $69 pp/pn + grats.

I think with their current year-end sale it’s actually down a little bit, like $10 pp pn, but it’s still ludicrously expensive for a 14-night trip. Non-alcoholic packages are also pricey, at $22 pp pn for the premium version that includes sparkling water, fresh and bottled juices, etc.

If you take the “all four perks” option with the cabin booking, that includes an upgrade from Classic to Premium beverage package for a couple hundred bucks (at least with my sailing; probably different for shorter sailings). Maybe see how that works out?

Celebrity does not do dynamic pricing like Royal does. The drink package is the same price no matter what sailing, which ship, on every date.  That being said...I have experienced sales on said drink package.

For our Summit sailing last October, we booked a resident rate which came with no perks.  At the same time, the premium drink package was discounted to $34.50 a day.  We couldn't afford it at the time, so we did not book it.  Our status recpricoty (sp?) make us Elite, so we knew we had free drinks for a couple hours most evenings, could bring two bottles of wine, plus Celebrity gives out free drinks everywhere, so we weren't concerned about not having the drink package.  About a week before our sailing, we got an offer for a BOGO premium drink package; so we got it for $34.50 each!  By then we could afford it so we grabbed it right up.  Definitely the right choice as we spent every afternoon camped out at the martini bar.  ?