Tribute bands on Anthem

Coach9

52 minutes ago, twangster said:

Adding that the app is now showing the band for my January sailing so at some point check the app to see what it says.

Do you just look under Music Hall on the app and once it's set what band is going to be playing it will show the band name?  Or is there another place to look on the app?

3 minutes ago, Geoff P said:

Do you just look under Music Hall on the app and once it's set what band is going to be playing it will show the band name?  Or is there another place to look on the app?

For me it showed on the day one list of things.  Category appears to be entertainment.  

"Journey Tribute with DSB"  10pm Music Hall.  

14 minutes ago, WannaCruise said:

Is this an Anthem thing?  i.e. to always have a Tribute Band

If so, what kind of bands typically play?  Is it in the main theatre or the 270?

Some Quantum class and now Oasis.  If there is a Music Hall on board they typically have cover or tribute bands in the Music Hall.  Could be Led Zeppelin, U2, Journey,  Aerosmith, Bon Jovi tribute etc.  Phoenix was Oasis last month and they did general 70's rock, a mix of different class rock bands (cover band).  Very good.  

6 minutes ago, twangster said:

Some Quantum class and now Oasis.  If there is a Music Hall on board they typically have cover or tribute bands in the Music Hall.  Could be Led Zeppelin, U2, Journey,  Aerosmith, Bon Jovi tribute etc.  Phoenix was Oasis last month and they did general 70's rock, a mix of different class rock bands (cover band).  Very good.  

Ah ok...Music Hall.  That makes sense.  Thanks for explaining.  Will look out for it for Anthem in March.