Repricing Shore Excursion w/ OBC involved

So I noticed that my previously purchased shore excursion just dropped in price (not a huge difference but still an opportunity to save a little money) so my plan is to cancel and re-purchase. However, the initial purchase involved onboard credit. So the question is, if I cancel the purchase of my shore excursion will they give me the OBC back to purchase the excursion again? Thanks!

I had purchased 3 excursions, dining package and an internet package using mostly OBC and less than $100 from my debit card and several months later I had cancelled the internet and dining packages and 2 out of the 3 excursions and I had gotten the OBC back instantly but the money that was going back to my debit card took several days.

I even repriced 1 excursion because the price was cheaper then when I had originally purchased the excursion which I had purchased using OBC. I had received the difference of what I had paid back as OBC back instantly.