Coco Cay Beach Club

1 hour ago, darketower said:

Is anyone going on a cruise to Coco Cay in the next month or so planning on getting a cabana or day pass to the beach club? We are debating getting a cabana and would love to see some pics or video beforehand. Thanks in advance.  

We have day passes to the beach club the first week of Feb. As far as I know, the beach club is not yet open. Hopefully later this month.

47 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

We have day passes to the beach club the first week of Feb. As far as I know, the beach club is not yet open. Hopefully later this month.

If it’s open on time and you are able to go I would love to hear how you like it and how crowded it is! I’m especially interested in shaded seating options and noise levels (like how the pool has loud music piped in but chill island doesn’t). Pictures would be amazing, but I thought I remember you saying that you don’t often take pictures when you are on vacation and I don’t want to put you out. 

10 hours ago, spiralqueen said:

If it’s open on time and you are able to go I would love to hear how you like it and how crowded it is! I’m especially interested in shaded seating options and noise levels (like how the pool has loud music piped in but chill island doesn’t). Pictures would be amazing, but I thought I remember you saying that you don’t often take pictures when you are on vacation and I don’t want to put you out. 

I will post and let everyone know !!!!

Cococay...  A year ago, I started watching cabana prices for my cruise that departs tomorrow.   I jumped and did the Chill Island Cabana at $499.  Now it is outrageous at $1000.  For my 2021 February cruise, I committed early for the beach club at $79pp.  

23 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I will post and let everyone know !!!!

If WAAAYTOOO has an experience that is less than awesome, it is an easy cancelation.  

On 1/2/2020 at 9:03 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Ohh please report back what you thought of it!  We bought passes when we go there on the Anthem sailing we just booked.  Since it is just myself and my wife we thought this would be a nice option for the day.  

2 minutes ago, Grabthars Hammer said:

Jumping in to ask a side question about access to Coco Cay Beach Club if that's okay. Does anyone know if suites have access to Beach club or also have to purchase a pass?

For now the beach club is only for folks that purchase the pass or the special beach club cabanas.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the beach pass for May with Symphony. Got lucky and was able to re-price at $59.99. Originally booked it at $74. 

Anxiously awaiting the reviews. We were on CocoCay back in October on Mariner. It was very empty. I got the beach pass because I didn’t know what to expect with an oasis class with the possibility of a second ship there too. 

We'll (in theory, although it's not looking good) be at Coco Cay twice in November for the Inaugural B2B Odyssey sailings.  I looked at the number of ships in port, and there are two on the first leg, but three on the 2nd leg (Symphony, Odyssey and one other), so I grabbed the Beach Club ($69) for the 2nd leg simply to avoid the crowds!

2 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

We'll (in theory, although it's not looking good) be at Coco Cay twice in November for the Inaugural B2B Odyssey sailings.  I looked at the number of ships in port, and there are two on the first leg, but three on the 2nd leg (Symphony, Odyssey and one other), so I grabbed the Beach Club ($69) for the 2nd leg simply to avoid the crowds!

I just checked my May Symphony and we’re the only ones. Whew. I’ll still wait to hear reviews to see if I’ll keep it. 

We were there January 17 and it wasn’t open yet but they told us the anticipated opening was January 30- don’t know if it’s changed.  Here’s a picture from the tram as it takes you around the backside of the water park.  They had a high wall up so you couldn’t see so this was the best I could get (hot air was closed the day I was there due to wind).

B6E0F7D1-0FDF-415A-9780-570DD41EAB8D.jpeg