Bernards Tours - St. Maarten

Familyof4

Don't laugh, but we've done Bernard's tour 3 times. DH and I did tour #2 together. Then traveled to St. Maarten two other times with different family members for tours #1 and #2 again. We debated not doing it that third time when traveling with our cousin, but the tour is really comprehensive and the free rum punch and beer doesn't hurt. Highly recommend. As other poster mentioned, there is not a lot of time in Marigot, so if you are eating there, be quick about it if you want any time for shopping. 

Don't laugh, but we've done Bernard's tour 3 times. DH and I did tour #2 together. Then traveled to St. Maarten two other times with different family members for tours #1 and #2 again. We debated not doing it that third time when traveling with our cousin, but the tour is really comprehensive and the free rum punch and beer doesn't hurt. Highly recommend. As other poster mentioned, there is not a lot of time in Marigot, so if you are eating there, be quick about it if you want any time for shopping. 

Thank you for sharing your review!

I sent my deposit in on Saturday, so hopefully will hear from them today.

Thanks for the recommendation - it looks like it'll be a blast!  I'm a Trip Advisor guy and Bernard's got

fantastic reviews there, so that makes me excited!

For those who have used this company before, should I expect to receive an e-mail or anything from them before the tour day?  

I was hoping to have gotten a confirmation from them by now.

Signed, 

Worryingworrier

eta:  Never mind - they finally contacted me and we're g2g!