Just a thank you!

KayCee

Hello Everyone! 
I recently booked our first cruise on RCL for Feb 2021. We’ve sailed on DCL before, but we’re really excited to check out the Oasis of the Seas! Anyway, I booked it myself online without much knowledge of the cruise line (looking back that was probably a mistake and I should have looked for a travel agent, but oh well I suppose). I’ve been lurking on these boards for a while and came across a post about price adjustments. I’ve kind of been watching prices and noticed yesterday that RCL was doing their kids sail free promotion for our cruise. I was able to call and they gave me the promotion price and saved me $740!! I wouldn’t have known I could have done that without this board, so thanks everyone!! I’m looking forward to learning so much more from you all before we sail! 

@KayCeeWelcome to the boards! You didn't mention when you booked your cruise, but you may still be in the window to transfer your sailing to a travel agent. They are worth their weight in platinum! As you probably already know, MEI travel is the sponsor of these boards. Sharla at MEI is our agent and she emails me when there is a price drop and and has repriced and rebooked our cruise several times. They are all wonderful agents. You can't go wrong.