Comedy in Opal Theater

I've looked again at the descriptions and they are identical (although the pictures are different). The only difference seems to be the times. They all say 18 and over. I had thought that the Opal Theater and ComedyLive were two different venues, but it looks like it is one in the same. We will be staying Sky Class, so when the concierge gets in touch, I will ask them for further info and will then report back to this thread.

Edited by Baked Alaska
Further clarification

18 minutes ago, twangster said:

Opal Theater is the main theater.  The Comedy Live venue is the Blaze night club.  

On board the comedy in the main theater stated adult on the displays outside theater.  I skipped it last month but it had the appearance of being adult.  

I know you would know this: How do I tell, prior to boarding, if family comedy is available? Or is that not possible? The offerings are identical in the cruise planner. Wait for the concierge to "reach out"? 

1 hour ago, Baked Alaska said:

I know you would know this: How do I tell, prior to boarding, if family comedy is available? Or is that not possible? The offerings are identical in the cruise planner. Wait for the concierge to "reach out"? 

That’s probably the best course of action.  Email the concierge.