SetSail Pass

sherdawgg

5 minutes ago, sherdawgg said:

I have the setsail pass on the app. But I see on the website and confirmation emails where it says to be sure to print your setsail pass. Is this true? Do I need a paper copy? And if so how do I access it on my computer to print it?

If you have it on your app then you don't HAVE to have a paper copy but most of us prefer to have both.  There is a "print" function on the website that allows you to print your SSP

9 minutes ago, sherdawgg said:

I have the setsail pass on the app. But I see on the website and confirmation emails where it says to be sure to print your setsail pass. Is this true? Do I need a paper copy? And if so how do I access it on my computer to print it?

Not necessarily. It never hurts to have a backup, but it's unlikely you would need it. There will be a link in the online check in process to print out the set sail pass. Note that if you do that, you may need to reload the pass on the app. If that's the case, it will be greyed out on the app.

16 hours ago, sherdawgg said:

I always print mine, I just din't trust devices, seems they don;t want to work when you need them.