Photo Package: All Digital + Prints

MrHaga

Hello

I am going on a 7 nights cruise from Barcelona 28th of June 2020. I bought the Photo Package: All Digital + Prints for 155USD (!) as a black Friday offer. However now i see they have stopped selling this package in the Cruise Planner, and now only offer digital prints package. Has it disappeared from the offers in the cruise planners as i already bought it for this trip, or are they not doing prints anymore?

How does it work anyways if I find prints of me or my family while i am on-board, do i just pick em up and take them, or how does this work. I haven't been on a cruise for the last 12 years so please educate me on this matter ?  

I can't speak to your first question, but as to the second, the ship's photographers will make a print of any pictures they take of you as they will ask your room number. On your SeaPass card, they will tell you the slot where you can find your photos at the photo shop aboard. The prints will be there and you work with the staff as to which ever ones you're purchasing. The link to your digital pictures will be sent after your sailing.

I bought a photo package for my November 2020 cruise over Black Friday as well. I was surprised they were even listed in the cruise planner because the sailing was so far out. They have since removed all the photo packages from that cruise planner except the one I purchased. I'm sure they will be added back in, but it will probably be around 90 days out from the cruise though when they would normally show up.

you may just have to ask them to print the ones you like, I know at least some ships are all digital (all the photos are on screens, linked to your account and you can see them when you log in), i think there was an option from there to print, but I only had the all digital package so i didn't print any. if you need help, just ask them to walk you through it in the photo shop! :)