Coco Cay crowded with 3 ships docked?

MelissaJ

I looked at cruisetimetable.com and found out that in addition to our Oasis being docked at Coco Cay there will be 2 other ships docked on the same day. I'm thinking the island is going to be really crowded and wondering if paying for any of the excursions will just be a waste of money due to the long lines. Any one have any experience at Coco Cay with 3 ships?

I'm sailing Oasis in September, it was tedious, but I looked through all the itineraries to determine what ship(s) would be docked at Coco Cay and the hours. There was only one ship docked with us, which I forget now, just that they get there first.

I doubt there will be 3 ships too, especially with Oasis there, I'd suggest manually checking.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:34 AM, MelissaJ said:

I looked at cruisetimetable.com and found out that in addition to our Oasis being docked at Coco Cay there will be 2 other ships docked on the same day. I'm thinking the island is going to be really crowded and wondering if paying for any of the excursions will just be a waste of money due to the long lines. Any one have any experience at Coco Cay with 3 ships?

Only if Royal decides to build another pier. Then you can have up to 4 ships. Knowing Royal, they might just do that since the island can accommodate up to 10,000 people or more at a time. Maybe not when an Oasis class ship is there but their smaller ships.