USA TODAY: Which cruise lines and ships are the best?

We sailed on the MSC Seasise, I didnt feel like it was the best ship for families.  The play area was cool with the bowling lane, F1 simulator, and the 3D game system. It was entirely to small for the amount kids, and it was poorly organized.  Kids and adults just standing around trying to play with no help. One person in charge of all three items. Plus it only had 3 arcade games.  Hardly the best!!!

A couple of years ago USA Today was all about Carnival cruise lines.  Best of everything. IIRC,  Vista was the best new ship and it hadn't left the shipyard yet.  Even their news reporting was heavily slanted to favor Carnival ignoring several huge mishaps while demonizing Royal over trivial incidents.  At that time it was blatantly obvious Carnival had bought their favor.  The views and news on the cruise industry was heavily one sided.

That's when I deleted the USA Today app and haven't looked back.  They are a pay for headlines journal.  They are not real news media. 

On 12/30/2019 at 10:49 AM, twangster said:

A couple of years ago USA Today was all about Carnival cruise lines.  Best of everything. IIRC,  Vista was the best new ship and it hadn't left the shipyard yet.  Even their news reporting was heavily slanted to favor Carnival ignoring several huge mishaps while demonizing Royal over trivial incidents.  At that time it was blatantly obvious Carnival had bought their favor.  The views and news on the cruise industry was heavily one sided.

That's when I deleted the USA Today app and haven't looked back.  They are a pay for headlines journal.  They are not real news media. 

As with everything in the mainstream media, in my opinion, it has more to do with whomever supports their agenda than anything else.