Free Signature Dinner booking with Costco

Kris10May

We've book our cruise with Costco and it includes a free signature dinner at either Chops Grille or Giovanni's Table.  We'll be sailing on the Liberty of the Seas.  

When I went to book a reservation, the dinner cost went into my cart.  Anyone familiar how I redeem this free dinner?  

Also, which night is the lobster dinner in the MDR?  I'd like to not book my dinner on that night.  Thanks!

Typically a travel agent speciality dinner has to be booked on the ship.  You won't have access to the free dinner to use before boarding.  When you make a reservation on board inform them you have a travel agent specialty dinner for two.   

Past cruise compassess can be found here:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass

Typically the lobster night is the 2nd formal night.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2019 at 12:34 PM, Kris10May said:

We've book our cruise with Costco and it includes a free signature dinner at either Chops Grille or Giovanni's Table.  We'll be sailing on the Liberty of the Seas.  

When I went to book a reservation, the dinner cost went into my cart.  Anyone familiar how I redeem this free dinner?  

Also, which night is the lobster dinner in the MDR?  I'd like to not book my dinner on that night.  Thanks!

When you get on the ship, go visit one of those two dining venues and let them know you'd like to make a reservation and when.  Then let them know you have a complementary dining through Costco.  They will look up your cruise reservation number up in the computer, check their list for Costco, and apply it to your dining reservation.  We had one last month on Oasis from a different agency.  It was super easy. 

8 hours ago, KathyC said:

When you get on the ship, go visit one of those two dining venues and let them know you'd like to make a reservation and when.  Then let them know you have a complementary dining through Costco.  They will look up your cruise reservation number up in the computer, check their list for Costco, and apply it to your dining reservation.  We had one last month on Oasis from a different agency.  It was super easy. 

Kathy - Thank you so much for your reply.  Sounds like it is super easy!