CoCo Cay Pricing Getting Ridiculous

WannaCruise

1 hour ago, AHollyS said:

I'm gonna be on my cruise on black Friday. When do you think is the next best sale will be? On our last cruise we parked at coco cay to drop off staff to Symphony when it was a hospital ship. The lights of CoCo Cay at night set the rest of my family on fire to visit it.

The best sale is the one that's currently happening. If the price drops, you can always cancel and rebook. Plus, there's no guarantee there won't be another price increase between now and then either.

Concerning the current sale. From what I'm seeing in the cruise planner, it's about as good as it normally gets recently. It's not hot, but it's lower than it was last week on most items.

On 6/29/2022 at 12:32 AM, Spicoli15 said:

Wow I'm looking at these prices and it's jaw dropping how much they have gone up. A beach club pass for Aug 21-28 sailing is 178 bucks for an adult and not much less for a kid. Waterpark is about the same. Question... if I want to be a the beach club and my kids want to do the waterpark how does that work? Can I go in to supervise them without paying myself? And I guess I would need to get them a beach club pass to? This is nuts 

You would never want to do both of them.

1. Thrill is on the opposite side of Coco Beach...about a 10 min walk.  Thrill is the closest to the ship.

2. Unless you have an 18 yr old child than an adult has to be there with them....that means you have to purchase  ticket.

3. Beach club here s out the door amazin, everything from beach chairs to pool to lunch menu.  However this is not for young kids because they will be bored unless you get the water cabana.  

Personally if there are at least 5 of you look into the cabanas.  Thrills cabana includes the water park pass. 

You also didn't say which ship.  Honestly look at the ship and the cruise....Symphony has a lot of water amenities so you might say no to Thrill.  Just like you might say no to the Beach dlub.

On 6/29/2022 at 6:51 PM, Rackham said:

The best sale is the one that's currently happening. If the price drops, you can always cancel and rebook. Plus, there's no guarantee there won't be another price increase between now and then either.

Concerning the current sale. From what I'm seeing in the cruise planner, it's about as good as it normally gets recently. It's not hot, but it's lower than it was last week on most items.

The good news is, I totally made my purchases. I got the internet, Coco Cay, and some dining. I hope to be done.

On 6/30/2022 at 8:25 AM, jticarruthers said:

I'm still cruising regularly but my spending has dropped like a rock, just not worth it to pay the crazy prices.

CocoCay is free if you just want to enjoy the beach and snorkle with your own mask 😉

The kids are on fire for the slides, so I think this round is a water park visit. I did also get a snorkel mask that I will be taking with us. I'm hoping to get them in to it, because it would be a cheap option.