3 night dining package price

JayJay1908

2 minutes ago, JayJay1908 said:

Mine too. I was thinking it was a good price but wanted to check with the experts on here before pulling the trigger!

This is my first time getting the dining package so I was at a lost too what a fair price was. A few months ago, I asked all the RC Blog Insiders if that was good and they all said to grab it. I was going to wait for Black Friday but I didn’t end up waiting. It never dropped anyway.

2 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

This is my first time getting the dining package so I was at a lost too what a fair price was. A few months ago, I asked all the RC Blog Insiders if that was good and they all said to grab it. I was going to wait for Black Friday but I didn’t end up waiting. It never dropped anyway.

I’m new to RC so I’m really clueless!  Thanks for your help!

27 minutes ago, Ogilthorpe said:

I have found that once you book a package it no longer appears on the summary screens when you open the planner. You need to look specifically for that package on the site.

I was thinking that, although I also didn’t see it anywhere in the cruise planner. Not a big deal, just glad we got it in time!