The Key Departure

Bill Martin

Just now, Bill Martin said:

We got tags, two for each person, but they are not like the ones I got last year. I presume that there is an area for key luggage?

They should get left on your bed with the typical debarkation letter.  They will either be special Key tags, suites/pinnacle tags, or possibly a number.  I've seen them do it in a variety of ways. If you got a numbered tag, the paperwork should incidate that your number has priority debarkation.  If it doesn't, they may not have given you the correct tags and you should visit guest services.  

Just now, AshleyDillo said:

They should get left on your bed with the typical debarkation letter.  They will either be special Key tags, suites/pinnacle tags, or possibly a number.  I've seen them do it in a variety of ways. If you got a numbered tag, the paperwork should incidate that your number has priority debarkation.  If it doesn't, they may not have given you the correct tags and you should visit guest services.  

We got tags labeled the key, one only with spaces for name and stateroom. The other with spaces for full address. I am just worried that if we leave them out tonight, they will not be found again.

They should be set out in the terminal under a Key sign when you get off the ship.  It's the same process as when you get off the ship on every cruise.  The only difference is they will separate out the Key tagged luggage into its own area and they make sure they get off the ship first so it's waiting for you when you choose to leave.

I already have tags on my luggage with my contact info, so I never fill out the cruiseline provided tags.  I just affix the paper tags to my luggage and set it out.  If I can get extra tags from Guest Services I will put one on each handle just in case.

47 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

They should be set out in the terminal under a Key sign when you get off the ship.  It's the same process as when you get off the ship on every cruise.  The only difference is they will separate out the Key tagged luggage into its own area and they make sure they get off the ship first so it's waiting for you when you choose to leave.

I already have tags on my luggage with my contact info, so I never fill out the cruiseline provided tags.  I just affix the paper tags to my luggage and set it out.  If I can get extra tags from Guest Services I will put one on each handle just in case.

Ahh I see. I just got a note that gave more explanation. Thanks for all your help!