Allure Galveston Itineraries

jupiter03

2 hours ago, ericreev said:

Anyone else having trouble booking thru the website this morning, or is it just on my end?

Haven't tried, but I do know when sailings first get loaded in they are sometimes not bookable. Try using a travel agent to get around the issue.

On 12/19/2019 at 5:17 AM, lh193 said:

are now available to book (Nov 2021 to April 2022). There is a 4 night sailing, then  all the itineraries are the same: 7 day cruises leaving Sundays, going to Roatan, Costa Maya and Cozumel.

I'm so excited we are getting an Oasis class ship in Galveston!

We are booked on the 4 night November 10 and 7 night November 14 and were able to get the same owners suite on the starboard hump for both - great prices yesterday morning!  We are very excited about Allure in Galveston.

Lori & Steve 

3 hours ago, Hoppy2cruise said:

We are booked on the 4 night November 10 and 7 night November 14 and were able to get the same owners suite on the starboard hump for both - great prices yesterday morning!  We are very excited about Allure in Galveston.

Lori & Steve 

We booked the first two sailings as well! Super excited about the Allure in Galveston and to be able to share the RC Oasis class experience with friends and family, just a short drive away!