Fall 2021 Itineraries

Clay Purvis

1 hour ago, Clay Purvis said:

I thought I saw that the Fall 2021 itineraries for short (7 days or less) Caribbean cruises would be published by now. Does anyone know? I guess there are some (Miami, Orlando). But there is nothing showing for Galveston, NO, or Tampa. 

Give it time. Release of said itineraries aren't etched in stone and on occasion, do get shuffled around. It should be released some time this week. Could be this afternoon, tomorrow, or changed to another week.

21 minutes ago, panda123 said:

Allure from Texas November 2021, (RC glitch?) balcony pick your own room is currently cheaper than Oceanview they pick your room.

Probably not a glitch.  There are far more balcony rooms on an Oasis class ship than there are Oceanview rooms.  Since Royal is now using computer programmed inventory pricing, the oceanviews are more "rare" than the balconies, thus the higher price.  Once the balconies start to dwindle, the prices will likely switch.  On the December 1, Oasis cruise I just completed, the oceanview rooms were the first to sell out.  I recommend that if you are seriously considering this cruise, book a balcony now with a refundable deposit.  You can always change your mind but the prices on those balconies will not be lower for long (my guess).