FLL to Port Canaveral

Rachelle

Has anyone used the GOAirport Shuttle service from FLL to Port Everglades?

We are between this and Uber and hoping for suggestions. There are 7 of us with approximately 10 pieces of luggage.

We will drive up from Orlando and drop off our rental van at FLL (unable to drop off this vehicle type at the port location). With such a large group I'm concerned about having to get multiple Ubers..

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Rachelle said:

We are between this and Uber and hoping for suggestions. There are 7 of us with approximately 10 pieces of luggage.

We will drive up from Orlando and drop off our rental van at FLL (unable to drop off this vehicle type at the port location). With such a large group I'm concerned about having to get multiple Ubers..

Are you going from FLL to Port Canaveral (the post title says so)

19 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

Are you going from FLL to Port Canaveral (the post title says so)

That's correct. I'm wondering if "anyone used the GOAirport Shuttle service from FLL to Port Everglades?"

Or any suggestions on how to get from FLL Airport to the cruise port with a large party

23 minutes ago, Rachelle said:

That's correct. I'm wondering if "anyone used the GOAirport Shuttle service from FLL to Port Everglades?"

Or any suggestions on how to get from FLL Airport to the cruise port with a large party

I’ve always used Royal’s transfer service from FLL to Port Everglades. They use big buses.

16 hours ago, Rachelle said:

We have used GO Shuttle several times just not there.  I really like using them.  We had several in our group to (8 people) with no issues.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:15 PM, DanielB said:

Another option would be to drop everyone off at the cruise terminal with the luggage and you and another person return the van and uber back.  Less people and no luggage would be much easier.  

Thank you! We thought of this option and decided to keep everyone together for our own selfish reasons LOL definitely something we'll most likely  do in the future though