Suite Drinks

We are in a Grand Suite on a B2B on Oasis (go AMP'd!) starting Jan 5- our first suite, not counting 2BR Aqua Suite on Harmony last May. We've gone ahead and gotten the UDP after the price came back down. Was thinking about the bev package, but I thought I read on this blog that suites can get beer and wine in Coastal Kitchen during the day. Am I making this up or can someone either confirm or deny. I've sifted through tons of posts and other search results and come up with nada. BTW, you frequent bloggers are awesome and a wealth of knowledge, just wanted you to know how appreciated your time and efforts are. I've recently "officially" joined so that I may perhaps one day provide someone a scrap of helpful information. ?

For what it's worth, when we cruise Sky class, I always get the Beverage package still.  While you can get drinks in the lounge, the complimentary selection is limited and sometimes it is not always convenient to go to Deck 17 whenever you want a drink.

And welcome to the message boards!

I sailed in a grand suite in August and found that we easily got our money’s worth from the deluxe beverage package.  We spent a lot of time on the suites sun deck and grabbing a drink from the lounge would have been a pain.  Also we enjoyed trying the bars around the ship.   Not to mention that we got a lot of bottled water to offset the alcohol. ?

I was debating on asking this question too so I’m glad you did! I know that there are free drinks in the Suite Lounge around dinner time, but if I wanted a drink at, say, 2pm is that free as well in the lounge? Or is it the same hours as Diamond happy hour? Also, can you get multiple drinks with multiple cards? Like if I made a suite lounge run for me and my dad with his card could I get 2 drinks? Or does he need to be present? I wasn’t sure how much it works like other bars onboard where they care more about card than person. 

6 minutes ago, spiralqueen said:

I was debating on asking this question too so I’m glad you did! I know that there are free drinks in the Suite Lounge around dinner time, but if I wanted a drink at, say, 2pm is that free as well in the lounge? Or is it the same hours as Diamond happy hour? Also, can you get multiple drinks with multiple cards? Like if I made a suite lounge run for me and my dad with his card could I get 2 drinks? Or does he need to be present? I wasn’t sure how much it works like other bars onboard where they care more about card than person. 

Beer, wine, soda, and water is available anytime the Suite Lounge bar is open. For spirits it is only during the happy hour.

No restriction on number of drinks at once, card isn't required at the bar.