Unlimited Dining Package Reservations

amcooper

I searched but couldn't find this specific questions answered.  I purchased the unlimited dining package but when I tried to make reservations through the cruise planner it put my reservations in my cart with a the normal restaurant charge.  How do dining package reservations work?  Do I have to wait until I board to make reservations using unlimited dining package?

11 minutes ago, amcooper said:

Do I have to wait until I board to make reservations using unlimited dining package?

Yes, unless you are booked in a Grand Suite or higher, where the Suites Concierge can help with booking reservations prior to boarding.

The trade-off with purchasing the dining package at a discount is that you must wait until you board to make reservations. Those who pay full price, get first options for dining locations and times.  That being said, you should have no problem getting your first or second choices for dining times at the restaurant  you want.  There will be a kiosk somewhere on the ship (ship-dependent) where you can make all of your specialty dining reservations as soon as you board.

I second that. You have to wait until you board to book your reservations. From my experience the 1st night will be booked for you. If you would like to change this you can see guest services or any of the specialty dining restaurants. Any of the specialty dining restaurants can also book your reservations in advance to any of the other restaurants.