North Star booking via cruise planner

KWofPerth

So, when trying to book North Star via the cruise planner for a Quantum sailing next month, the planner will allow a maximum of 3 people. If I select any more than that (we are a group of ten, across 3 linked reservations. Regardless, my family is a group of 4) then the planner does not provide any dates/times in the dropdown box. Is this a common problem?

The same thing happened when I booked iFly. I could only book a maximum of two people at a time, or else the dates/times were not displayed.

I would advise you to contact RCI ASAP because if you don’t show anything after selecting the number of guests you are tying to book that means there are no more timeframes available that can hold that number of people at the same time. So that means your group will need to be separated in small groups at different times to enjoy those activities. 

14 minutes ago, Andrew3232 said:

I would advise you to contact RCI ASAP because if you don’t show anything after selecting the number of guests you are tying to book that means there are no more timeframes available that can hold that number of people at the same time. So that means your group will need to be separated in small groups at different times to enjoy those activities. 

I would agree, except the bookings have only today appeared in the cruise planner, so I can't believe they have booked out so fast. The exact same thing happened with iFly. I suspect a bug in the system.