Celebrity Sighting?

Monie71

Last year during a group cruise on Harmony, @Matt and several others were on board at the same time that Hallmark Channel was filming the movie "Like Father" on the ship with Kelsey Grammer, Kristin Bell, and IIRC Seth Rogen. Some of them actually wound up being extras in a couple of the scenes!

1 minute ago, JLMoran said:

Last year during a group cruise on Harmony, @Matt and several others were on board at the same time that Hallmark Channel was filming the movie "Like Father" on the ship with Kelsey Grammer, Kristin Bell, and IIRC Seth Rogen. Some of them actually wound up being extras in a couple of the scenes!

We were on that cruise (it was actually a RCCL Blog group cruise) but I never even saw any of the people in this film although the only one I would have recognized would have been Kelsey Grammer.  We were staying on Deck 17, too !

6 minutes ago, Sharla215 said:

Saw a telenovela star on one in 2008. Actually because friends woth his daughter at the teenclub. And then my mother freaked out when she found out haha. 

All the older latina ladies know who he was but other than that he wasnt bothered. 

Roberto Vander.

Yes! He was in Rubi and Destilando Amor! My wife is a telanovela addict.... lol 

On 12/14/2019 at 7:44 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

We were on that cruise (it was actually a RCCL Blog group cruise) but I never even saw any of the people in this film although the only one I would have recognized would have been Kelsey Grammer.  We were staying on Deck 17, too !

Not sure how you missed all of them.... I walked in on shooting a couple of times in Coastal Kitchen, on Labadee and then I got to "babysit" for Kelsey's little boy since they all went to sit for breakfast and the little guy was playing cars on the floor in Coastal Kitchen.

I have also been on other cruises (DCL) with many of the Disney Channel Stars - like Raven and the Jonas Brothers... but the best was Richard Sherman on a group cruise I did where he was the special guest.  To hear his stories of working with Walt Disney,  writing and composing the music for soooo many Disney classic films, and then the personal stories he shared with me of his memories of Annette Funicello.  

It won't mean anything to you guys, at all, but Aussie Rules footballer Hayden Ballantyne was on my last cruise. He plays for my team's (the West Coast Eagles) most hated rival, the Fremantle Dockers.

I wore a West Coast Eagles polo shirt around the ship, which he noticed. There was awkwardness whenever we walked past each other, as I am sure he cops a lot of trash-talk from Eagles fans in regular life and was half-expecting it from me, lol.

• 9 months later...

Ceil and I watched the movie "Like Father" on Netflix last night.  It was one of the best Cruise movies I have seen so far.  Awesome pics of Harmony.  Since this was a RCB group cruise, can any members be seen in the movie?  Thanks in advance...

3 minutes ago, YOLO said:

Ceil and I watched the movie "Like Father" on Netflix last night.  It was one of the best Cruise movies I have seen so far.  Awesome pics of Harmony.  Since this was a RCB group cruise, can any members be seen in the movie?  Thanks in advance...

Why yes...yes there are.  ? 

55 minutes ago, YOLO said:

We were there at the end of filming but I still have never seen the movie so I don’t know if we’re in it or not !  I don’t think so.