Cruise Planner and Reservation question

Va4fam

Hello.   We are just 15 days away from our Anthem cruise!   Had a few questions about the Cruise Planner and our Reservations.

We booked two rooms and have two reservation numbers.  How do I combine the reservations for shows, dinner, onboard activities, etc.?  So far I have "added guests" from another reservation but sometimes it works and other times it doesn't.  Do I need to call RCI to get this fixed or am I missing something?

We did the 3 night dining package.   The cruise planner seems to be allowing reservations for dining but when I tried to make one at Chops, it charged us the extra fee for Chops even though we have already paid for the package.   Do I just need to wait until we get on board to make the dining choices?   Thinking of Chops, Jamie's, and Wonderland.   Anybody have a better suggestion?

Thanks for your suggestions and wisdom!

21 minutes ago, Va4fam said:

We did the 3 night dining package.   The cruise planner seems to be allowing reservations for dining but when I tried to make one at Chops, it charged us the extra fee for Chops even though we have already paid for the package.   Do I just need to wait until we get on board to make the dining choices?   Thinking of Chops, Jamie's, and Wonderland.   Anybody have a better suggestion?

I can answer this one.  By purchasing the package you have to wait until you are on board to make your reservations.  As long as you make all your reservations on the first day you should be able to dine where and when you want.  If you wait until later in the cruise to make your reservations, you will have to be flexible as times and locations do fill up.  To absolutely guarantee dining at a specific restaurant at a specific time, you have to pay full price.  That's the trade off for the cheaper price of the package.

23 hours ago, Va4fam said:

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.   @Matt, I have done the "add guests" and it worked for some of our activities but not for others   

Not a huge deal, we can get it sorted out on board.

Even though you've added them for one reservation you may have to repeat the steps and do it when making another.  It's a slight pain but becomes easier once you figure it out.