HOLA

43 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I believe you meant to send this link: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/10/26/royal-caribbean-reveals-what-its-new-spa-stateroom-will-look

Also, keep in mind this is a "NEW" stateroom category and you will only receive a "discounted" service rate at Vitality Spa in addition to the Priority Reservation. Oh how RCCL loves to "decorate" their perks. ?

28 minutes ago, princevaliantus said:

I believe you meant to send this link: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/10/26/royal-caribbean-reveals-what-its-new-spa-stateroom-will-look

Also, keep in mind this is a "NEW" stateroom category and you will only receive a "discounted" service rate at Vitality Spa in addition to the Priority Reservation. Oh how RCCL loves to "decorate" their perks. ?

Nope. I had sent the correct link. The link that you posted was the initial announcement of the new category. On the first sailing after dry dock, @Matt actually had one of the new rooms that was updated. It is believed that these will eventually be the new “spa” rooms. 

We picked the spa because it does offer not only the 50% off at the spa.  For us, we always use the spa, but the treatments we select varies.  With the 50% off we will do the massage for sure.    We like the little perks.    We love to have coffee in the a.m. and cocktails before dinner on our balcony.  The upgraded balcony furniture looks comfy.  Plus, having the coffee maker and individual soaps/shampoos on top of the comfy robe/slippers it was a no brainer for us.  The cost between the spacious ocean view balcony and the spa ocean view was less than 300 total for the two of us.  

The things that we were ehhhh about the priority boarding and the serene artwork.  We even laughed at the artwork being a perk...what are they saying?  Are they saying the artwork in the traditional cabins is disturbing. ?

@Lovetocruise2002  I hope that is not the final look of the cabin, because it is nothing like what I have been told by my TA, nor what Matt posted just a few weeks ago.  Looking at the pics, there is no coffee maker.  No upgraded furniture, interior or balcony.  No robes, slippers (Would have assumed Matt would have taken a pic of them).  Can't see individual soap and shampoos on the bathroom vanity.  

2 minutes ago, Pima1988 said:

@Lovetocruise2002  I hope that is not the final look of the cabin, because it is nothing like what I have been told by my TA, nor what Matt posted just a few weeks ago.  Looking at the pics, there is no coffee maker.  No upgraded furniture, interior or balcony.  No robes, slippers (Would have assumed Matt would have taken a pic of them).  Can't see individual soap and shampoos on the bathroom vanity.  

Again, like @twangster mentioned, those were the only rooms on Oasis to receive a makeover.  It is rumoured that those will turn into the new spa cabins.

Just now, Pima1988 said:

What we were assuming was that they began the upgrade for the spa balcony rooms during the refurb as Matt's room was notably different from some of the other balcony rooms on Oasis and had appeared to have been refreshed relative to the others.  It's especially noticed in his because he had a new couch.  Doesn't mean that the transformation into a spa room is anywhere complete yet.  

Did we even verify that his cabin was gone of the ones that is being reclassified as a spa room yet?

@AshleyDillo

I agree.  

For me it was bc Twangster had said the "new spa cabins" received the makeover, hence, I thought it was a complete refurb of the cabin.  Thus, I was wondering what it actually looked like when it was done.  

I need to make a clarification, our Oasis is a spacious ocean balcony, and our Symphony is the spa.  I was told we could not get the SPA cabin for our 2020 sailing on Oasis, bc even for Symphony we will be the 2nd passengers in this cabin (May 2021).  I  just thought maybe Oasis got the SPA now and they are working out the kinks for Symphony.  Think restaurants doing a soft opening.

I looked at my reservations (bill), and what is interesting is that on Oasis, it does say 2C than cabin number.  On Symphony it states S4 and cabin number.  

4 minutes ago, Pima1988 said:

Thus, I was wondering what it actually looked like when it was done.  

We probably won't really know until they are rolled out.  I don't think all of the ships the spa cabins are going on have a scheduled refresh/refurb/AMP between now and the May 2021 roll-out, so they have to coordinate updating the cabins while the ships are occupied.  Some things are quick and easy fixes (such as the new showerheads and decor) but they have to get furniture swapped out and overhaul the rooms piecemeal while still sailing with rooms occupied.