South Beach Cabanas and Beach Beds

KrissySeas

I got an amazing deal on a South Beach Cabana ($399 and they are now $1499 for my sailing) for my group of 7.  3 more people have joined the group and can't afford to pay $1299 for another Cabana.  If they get a South Beach Beach bed, will we be in the same location and be able to hang out together?  I don't want to lose my amazing deal!  Thank you!

On 12/12/2019 at 9:30 AM, Matt said:

Not same location. Somewhat nearby, but do not expect next to each other.

Hey Matt!  Thanks for the quick reply.  I love the podcast and have been listening for years but just now made my way over to the message boards.  Anyway,  I know that last time I got a beach bed (pre Perfect Day), you had to get a wrist band and only certain people were allowed on South Beach.  Even if it's a bit of a walk my friends be allowed to come over and hang out at our cabana if they have a beach bed?

It's difficult to know, at this point, what kind of security they will have at South Beach but since it is a paid venue, my guess is that "visitors" will not be allowed.  If they are in SB as a paid customer then I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be able to go to the cabana area....but at this point, we just don't know how those things are going to be handled.  It's anyone's guess, at this point.