Poker on Allure of the seas

Pipa_pt

Hi all, 

I was on symphony of the seas last November and have just booked allure of the seas for next June (from Barcelona). Can anyone who has been on Allure recently confirm if they have poker with live dealers please? 

How is the poker on board? Do they have a cash games everyday? My husband is hoping to have a similar experience as he had on symphony. 

Thanks ?

Just now, Pipa_pt said:

Hi all, 

I was on symphony of the seas last November and have just booked allure of the seas for next June (from Barcelona). Can anyone who has been on Allure recently confirm if they have poker with live dealers please? 

How is the poker on board? Do they have a cash games everyday? My husband is hoping to have a similar experience as he had on symphony. 

Thanks ?

Yes.  I was on the last Allure cruise to ever have the electronic machines.  At the end of our cruise they offloaded the machines and onloaded regular poker tables.  I believe they have 2 regular dealer poker tables.  There had been 3 of the electronic tables but there was always at least 1 of those down at any one time.  Those things were useless.