Owners Suite Perks

Dinah

There is no reduced price Internet when sailing on a Voyager Class ship. The main perks you will receive will be access to the Suite lounge. You will get free drinks and snacks during happy hour 5pm - 8:30pm. 

You will also get reserved seating at the ice shows and production shows in the theatre.

you will also get to have breakfast in Chops so you can avoid the crowds at Windjammer.

There are other perks but these are the main ones we have enjoyed.

6 hours ago, Dinah said:

We have booked an owners suite on Voyager of the Seas for April 2020. Could someone please tell me if there is complimentary or reduced price internet?

Any pictures of the owners suite would be greatly appreciated. 

No reduced price for WiFi simply for being in a suite on Voyager Class.  Check the Cruise Planner frequently for sales.  I order the 2 device Surf & Stream plan if I find it for $18.99 or less per day and only click on one name when ordering.  This way, my husband and I can each be logged onto one device each at the same time.  That tends to be cheaper than each buying our own one device package.