Thrill Water Park Solo? + wait times

jdown077

I am cruising Symphony this Saturday with a stop at Coco Cay next Friday. I purchased the water park pass for myself (mid 20's) but not my mom as she has no interest in the slides. I'm wondering if the slides are something I will enjoy doing alone and what the wait times are like. I have until tomorrow to cancel the pass for a full refund if I don't think I'm going to use it. Any help and insight is greatly appreciated!

43 minutes ago, jdown077 said:

I am cruising Symphony this Saturday with a stop at Coco Cay next Friday. I purchased the water park pass for myself (mid 20's) but not my mom as she has no interest in the slides. I'm wondering if the slides are something I will enjoy doing alone and what the wait times are like. I have until tomorrow to cancel the pass for a full refund if I don't think I'm going to use it. Any help and insight is greatly appreciated!

The slides are lots of fun. If you get an early start (or very late start) the wait times are less. I’d recommend going in as early as possible and tackling the daredevils peak and slingshot first as those lines get longer quicker.