Labadee Cabana's and Bungalows

Pippa_OceanTime

I did the over-the-water cabana at Nellie's Beach last year and my family and I all loved it! Keep in mind that only one person actually puts their name on the reservation, you don't select every passenger from every reservation who will be staying in it with you. Otherwise you'll be massively overpaying! More general info can be found here.

When you show up, have your party with you and let the cabana attendant know they're all going to be in your assigned cabana. You'll all get wrist bands and then can come and go as you like. I even told the attendant that two people we'd made friends with on board would be coming later in the day, and they were fine with it; just took their names so they knew who to expect.

The stairs going into the water can be slippery, and some of those stairways don't have even a single-rail handhold to use, so if you get one of those cabanas be mindful of that when getting in and out.

I will say that pricing has gone way up on the cabanas since when I went. Your prices are double what I paid.

• 3 weeks later...

I have stayed in the beach bungalows which are in a different area than the others at Columbus Cove.  The price is very good.  You are not too far from food and restrooms.  Theses are not super close to the shore and there are some chairs in-between the bungalow and the ocean if that matters to you.  It is a 30 second or less walk.  The most annoying thing is the tram transport in the morning.  They won't drop you off at the last tram spot and make you walk through the straw market to get there unless out take a less direct route or walk the entire way from the ship along the shore.  A water taxi might be available as an alternate transportation.  It is a good price and overall I would recommend it.  I am considering the beach cabana at Nellie's Beach though for something different.  I have kids that enjoy playing in the sand and water and feel like it may be easier to keep an eye on them from there.