Coco Cay Beach Club

KimV

1 hour ago, KimV said:

Thinking of booking the Coco Beach Club full day pass while we are on the island in February.  Just wondering if there is anyone that have booked this and what is included in the cost.  Any comments would be very much appreciated.

The Coco Beach Club hasn’t opened yet. I think it is due to open either this month or next, which means it will probably open in Feb or March !  Nobody really knows what it includes yet since it hasn’t yet opened, but I think it will probably include everything except for alcohol... but if you have the Ultimate Beverage Package then your drinks WOULD be included. We have it booked for early Feb (if it’s open by then !).

I’m guessing there will be a nic(er) restaurant and some loungers. Maybe some water floaties and a kayak or 2.  Not sure what else...  I’m hoping they will have a REAL fire grill since it’s on land.

I haven’t decided whether to reserve CB Cabana or keep another cabana I reserved earlier. Thinking I might do a trial run with the CB full day pass and pocket the change. The price of the Beach Cabana is a lot for 2 people on our 2020 cruise.
I’m not devastated yet, because when I compared the highlights of the Cabanas with the highlights of the Full Day Pass, it seems the Pass appears to have the almost the same  privileges MINUS the cabana of course.  A real fire grill on the Beach would be awesome, but so far not even a stock picture of a real grill:-(

Full Day Pass includes 
Coco Beach Club’s private infinity pool, private beach at Coco Beach Club, with complimentary chairs, umbrellas and towels.
Coco Beach Club’s private infinity pool, the private beach at Coco Beach Club, with complimentary chairs, umbrellas and towels., poolside attendant service to bring you food and drinks..
Complimentary upgraded restaurant at Coco Beach Club featuring lobster, snapper, and steak, buffet w/soups, salads, and starters.
Pre-purchased Beverage Packages can be used anywhere on the island. For guests without pre-purchased Beverage Packages — not to worry — alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. 

Last email I have says Beach Club is scheduled to be completed in January and open in February.

3 hours ago, MamaShark said:

Last email I have says Beach Club is scheduled to be completed in January and open in February.

Here are the only pics I could really get last Wednesday of the construction, without peeking past barriers (I should have YOLO'd that opportunity).  The building is still a frame (look behind the palm trees), and they have not begun the over the water cabanas. Lots of sand piles, though!!

20191204_112729.thumb.jpg.498d0c3de37ace2f4a1c268c8a32311d.jpg

20191204_112312.thumb.jpg.c635fa5d50fda32d2f32dea8846a8a89.jpg