On a Roll Sushi Making Class

Kris10May

When I took the class on the Allure, they were very strict on hygiene and you had to eat all your Sushi while there.  They did not allow us to take it with us or even to allow to share it with our class mates...I did see several people leaving Sushi behind.  They claimed they were worried about people getting sick.  Only class participants were allowed to be in the area.

10 minutes ago, Psycho and Barb said:

When I took the class on the Allure, they were very strict on hygiene and you had to eat all your Sushi while there.  They did not allow us to take it with us or even to allow to share it with our class mates...I did see several people leaving Sushi behind.  They claimed they were worried about people getting sick.  Only class participants were allowed to be in the area.

That was the way it was on Independence last week. 

But what a fun class!

19 minutes ago, Psycho and Barb said:

That's what they say "on paper", but I've done six of these classes on six different ships and they always let participants take their sushi with them.  On one ship, they even put mine in fancy Japanese-designed to-go boxes which I took to my stateroom.  Even if they won't let you take it "to-go", I don't think they will object to your husband eating your finished product after the class.