Suite area and food on Coco Cay

Gwen C

Right now there is not a suite benefit to Coco Cay. IMO if you think there SHOULD be, that’s something that belongs in a post cruise survey if you have Coco Cay on the itinerary. Maybe if they hear from enough people, it will be something they consider. I don’t always cruise GS+, but I think there should be some sort of parity between Labadee and Coco Cay so I made note of it in my survey. 

I do not know if it is the same.. but I was in a grand suite last march... and there was a little section for suite guests. It was nothing spectacular. It was a little roped off section, with lounge chairs and umbrellas, and you had access to a private little bar and food buffet.. .. again, this was March 2019-so I do not know if they changed it or not.
It was nice to not have to fight over chairs and to have an umbrella for shade. Im a red head- so I burn LOL

1 hour ago, JennG1209 said:

I do not know if it is the same.. but I was in a grand suite last march... and there was a little section for suite guests. It was nothing spectacular. It was a little roped off section, with lounge chairs and umbrellas, and you had access to a private little bar and food buffet.. .. again, this was March 2019-so I do not know if they changed it or not.
It was nice to not have to fight over chairs and to have an umbrella for shade. Im a red head- so I burn LOL

That area was replaced with more cabanas and I did not see a like area in June of 2019. 

I missed the old cabana area.  It was cheaper and came with a upgraded lunch.

The new South Beach Club will included an upgraded lunch menu.  I think the current fee is reasonable for admittance to the area.  The cabanas are still pricey.