Ships & Home Ports Inquiry

Neesa

Hello Friends,

We just completed our first RCCL sailing on the Harmony, she was great and the process at Port Canaveral couldn't have been any more convenient. I have booked sailing number 2 on the Harmony in June 2020 and wanted to book an additional Holiday cruise in 2020. My hubby likes the bigger ship, (hated the DCL Magic, preferred the Dream/Fantasy) so asks me to take into consideration the size of the ship as well as he only wants to sail out of PC. Yikes, the Harmony was wonderful but I need variety when it comes to ships, how frequently in your experience does RCCL reposition ships to different home ports? Thanks so much!

@Neesa As Of Right Now In PC We Have The Harmony As You May Know And Also We Have The Mariner Of The Seas Doing Three And Four Night Until The Winter Of 2021 When She Will Start Doing Three And Five Night Cruise. The Next "New" Ship To Come To PC Will Be Allure OTS In The Summer Of 2021. She Will Just Be In PC Until Harmony Comes Back To PC In The Fall In 2021. Hope That Helps.

@Jaymac Radio yes helps a great deal, thanks so much!

@TXcruzer Simply put he likes to drive to the port the same day. I think it's a comfort thing, we left out of Miami on DCL last year and he HATED it. He doesn't even want to sail out of Tampa where we reside because the ship's are to small for him. When we left out of Miami we arrived the day before and stayed overnight and he said "never again"

I appreciate the input, thanks so much!