An Amplified Agglomeration of Oasis Pictures - Post Amplification

twangster

El Loco Fresh is new to Oasis of the Seas.  This appears to a closely resemble El Loco Fresh on Symphony.

oa_el-1.jpg

Handwashing stations.

oa_el-2.jpg

Like other El Loco Fresh in the fleet there are a selection of premade options.

oa_el-3.jpg

oa_el-4.jpg

A tortilla press right in the restaurant.

oa_el-5.jpg

oa_el-8.jpg

Toppings.

oa_el-9.jpg

El Loco Fresh is always a popular spot and it's pretty much impossible to get photos absent of any guests.

oa_el-6.jpg

A freestyle drink machine is found around the corner convenient for anyone on the sports deck.

oa_el-7.jpg

Playmakers.

Like Symphony this is outdoors on the boardwalk. 

oa_pm-3.jpg

oa_pm-4.jpg

oa_pm-17.jpg

oa_pm-5.jpg

oa_pm-6.jpg

oa_pm-7.jpg

oa_pm-10.jpg

oa_pm-11.jpg

The "Owner's Box" within Playmakers is available on a reservation basis.  Cost on this sailing was $100 per hour.

oa_pm-8.jpg

oa_pm-9.jpg

oa_pm-12.jpg

oa_pm-13.jpg

oa_pm-14.jpg

oa_pm-15.jpg

oa_pm-16.jpg

oa_pm-18.jpg

oa_pm-19.jpg

oa_pm-20.jpg

oa_pm-21.jpg

oa_pm-22.jpg

oa_pm-23.jpg

Menu

oa_pm-1.jpg

Expanded draft beer choices.

oa_pm-2.jpg

With additional sports content on ships with a Playmakers they have expanded the NFL football broadcasts.  In the past only two games were shown based on what was available with the standard channel lineup.

oa_pm-24.jpg

The Music Hall has two levels.

While generally a smaller Music Hall compared to her Quantum class cousins I find the acoustics better.  

oa_mh-22.jpg

oa_mh-16.jpg

oa_mh-18.jpg

oa_mh-19.jpg

Side alcoves contain some group seating.

oa_mh-21.jpg

oa_mh-23.jpg

The upper rear section has additional seating, a pool table and a bar.

oa_mh-17.jpg

oa_mh-20.jpg

oa_mh-24.jpg

The second level of the Music Hall has its own entrance from the aft elevator lobby on deck 9.

oa_mh-25.jpg

Just now, YOLO said:

Nice pictures.  So it looks like the new Music Hall is just a spiffed up Dazzles.  I was hoping for more...

The reality is they couldn't physically expand the space.  The aft elevators of the ship can't be moved so they couldn't go deeper.  To the sides are also areas that couldn't be consumed.  Going higher wouldn't accomplish anything and would be major structural work.    Consequently the basic Dazzles space was what they had to work with.

I actually think the new Music Hall is waaay better than the old Dazzles.  Granted, it is smaller than the one on Anthem but I really enjoyed it.  I'm so glad that the O classes will now regularly be getting some Cover/Tribute Bands.  I agree with Twangster that the acoustics in this space are better than those in the Q class Music Hall.

5 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I actually think the new Music Hall is waaay better than the old Dazzles.  Granted, it is smaller than the one on Anthem but I really enjoyed it.  I'm so glad that the O classes will now regularly be getting some Cover/Tribute Bands.  I agree with Twangster that the acoustics in this space are better than those in the Q class Music Hall.

Thanks for the sound quality report.  I am looking forward to our next Oasis cruise, although sadly we don't have one booked at the moment.  Ceil and I love to see tribute bands.  We are members at the  https://www.stadiumtheatre.com/ and at the beginning of each season we buy over 100 tickets for us and friends.  Recently I missed the opportunity to see the http://www.u2lavation.com/ band at the Stadium Theater and was bummed.  But they were actually performing on our past October Anthem cruise!  They were awesome.  They played two nights in the Music Hall and once in 270.  They made my cruise.  I love the Music Hall!!!

The new Diamond Club located on deck 4.

oa_dl-1.jpg

The brand new lounge is fresh with modern decor.  It's actually a really nice venue.

oa_dl-7.jpg

oa_dl-2.jpg

oa_dl-3.jpg

oa_dl-4.jpg

oa_dl-5.jpg

The club includes two workstations and a printer.  The new Oasis doesn't currently have an internet lounge or computer area in any public place on the ship.  For Diamond and above members this will be the place to print those boarding passes. 

oa_dl-6.jpg

oa_dl-8.jpg

Water is available throughout the day.

oa_dl-9.jpg

The popular specialty coffee maker is available in the new lounge.

oa_dl-10.jpg

Like Harmony and Symphony, the Diamond Concierge has their desk near the entrance. 

oa_dl-11.jpg

The reason I ventured into the arcade above was to find my way into the teen club, Social 298.

Out of respect I waited until turn around day so as to avoid running into any teens or interfering with the use of their space.

Honestly it took me a couple of laps around deck 15 aft to find the entrance.  Maybe that's a sign of my age but I eventually came across this mysterious door in the back of the arcade.

oa_soc298-1.jpg

They had the various monitors off so you don't get the full effect.

oa_soc298-2.jpg

oa_soc298-3.jpg

oa_soc298-4.jpg

oa_soc298-5.jpg

oa_soc298-6.jpg

oa_soc298-7.jpg

Social 298 has its own outdoor space on the aft near the sports deck area.

oa_soc298-8.jpg

oa_soc298-9.jpg

oa_soc298-10.jpg

oa_soc298-11.jpg

oa_soc298-12.jpg

oa_soc298-13.jpg

oa_soc298-14.jpg

The outdoor space for Social 298 is in the middle between port and starboard near where you can sit and look over the boardwalk to the left in this picture.

oa_soc298-15.jpg

From the starboard side:

oa_soc298-16.jpg

It looks like a nice space to hangout but before I say anymore and cause eyerolls across the nation I'll quit here.

Adventure Ocean.  

In the interest of full disclosure my kids are all grown up so my so these pictures are the extent of my awareness or knowledge of Adventure Ocean.

oa_ao-1.jpg

oa_ao-17.jpg

oa_ao-2.jpg

Down the hall to the right is AO Babies, ages 6 - 36 months.

oa_ao-3.jpg

oa_ao-15.jpg

oa_ao-16.jpg

On the other side of the hall is AO Junior, ages 3-5.

oa_ao-4.jpg

oa_ao-14.jpg

The AO Theater 

oa_ao-5.jpg

oa_ao-12.jpg

oa_ao-13.jpg

The play area around the corner had a number of workers adding some new items so I took this picture around the areas where they were working.

oa_ao-6.jpg

Down the hall is the workshop and hangout areas.

oa_ao-7.jpg

Hangout first for ages 6-12.

oa_ao-8.jpg

Workshop area.

oa_ao-9.jpg

oa_ao-10.jpg

oa_ao-11.jpg

A huge change for Oasis of the Seas is the addition of the Perfect Storm water slides.

oa_slides-6.jpg

oa_slides-1.jpg

oa_slides-2.jpg

oa_slides-3.jpg

The entrance and stairs for all three slides is on deck 15 port side.

oa_slides-13.jpg

oa_slides-4.jpg

oa_slides-5.jpg

oa_slides-7.jpg

oa_slides-8.jpg

oa_slides-9.jpg

oa_slides-10.jpg

oa_slides-11.jpg

oa_slides-12.jpg

oa_slides-14.jpg

oa_slides-15.jpg

oa_slides-16.jpg

The slides are a lot of fun and they've been open even on port days when there are no lines and you can slide and slide again.

oa_slides-17.jpg

Looking beyond the water slides the pool deck has also been transformed.

oa_pool-11.jpg

New hot tubs located on the deck 16 sun deck.

oa_pool-3.jpg

New casitas on the deck 16 sundeck.

oa_pool-1.jpg

oa_pool-5.jpg

oa_pool-12.jpg

oa_pool-2.jpg

The Lime and Coconut concept first introduced on Navigator has been brought over to Oasis.

oa_pool-6.jpg

oa_pool-4.jpg

When I first saw saw this theme on Navigator it was truly transformational.  On Oasis it is equally transformational but in a different way. 

On Navigator the Lime and Coconut area is condensed and you see the effect in one area.  On Oasis the pool and sundeck decks are so much larger the effect is distributed across this larger area so you feel the impact of the Lime and Coconut theme around the whole deck but in more subtle ways compared to Navigator.

oa_pool-15.jpg

oa_pool-16.jpg

Around the pool deck the new color palette can be found even in small details like the edge of the tables.

oa_pool-21.jpg

oa_pool-22.jpg

oa_pool-25.jpg

oa_pool-26.jpg

32 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Twangster, did the noise issue on Oasis return after we disemarked or did they leave those speakers disconnected ?  I was just wondering if they removed the speakers just to get us off their back or if they were really interested in solving the problem.

Great question.  New CD so who knows what he might do.  I'll try to remember to check it out.