Waterproof cell phone pouch

RWDW1204

I don't know what brand we have, but I highly recommend one. I mean, I'm not one to actively jump in to water with my phone in a punch just in case...but after several water tests with paper inside, they seem to work great and offer a peace of mind should water splash up or you accidentally find your phone drifting in to the deep blue sea. 

14 hours ago, RWDW1204 said:

Anyone use one? If so, suggestions. Thanks.

Concur with the others.  Whichever one you choose (we ordered from Amazon), pick a lanyard that has a double seal for the pouch.  Some models seal, then you fold the top over again for a 2nd seal.  They run about $10 for a decent one, but you can probably purchase a 3-pack for a better price, etc.  We have used them at the beach and in the pool because you don't want to leave key documents unattended on excursions,.  I also recommend getting a UV-resistant swimming shirt and sticking the pouch underneath.  Have a great cruise!

54 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

Concur with the others.  Whichever one you choose (we ordered from Amazon), pick a lanyard that has a double seal for the pouch.  Some models seal, then you fold the top over again for a 2nd seal.  They run about $10 for a decent one, but you can probably purchase a 3-pack for a better price, etc.  We have used them at the beach and in the pool because you don't want to leave key documents unattended on excursions,.  I also recommend getting a UV-resistant swimming shirt and sticking the pouch underneath.  Have a great cruise!

I agree with the swim shirt.  You can get really burned in the Caribbean sun in the ocean.