Excursions

Emily

My family and I are doing our first Eastern Caribbean Cruise. We are looking for suggestions for shore excursion. Ages are 47, 45, 26, 24. We are sailing on the Empress of the Sea.  Stops are alabaster, Puerto Rico, St Thomas, Virgin Gorda. We enjoy snorkeling, adventures, beaches, shopping. Which snorkeling excursions are the best. Which beaches are best etc. There are just to many to choose from and would love suggestions to narrow them down.

Thank you!!

1 hour ago, Emily said:

My family and I are doing our first Eastern Caribbean Cruise. We are looking for suggestions for shore excursion. Ages are 47, 45, 26, 24. There are just to many to choose from and would love suggestions to narrow them down.

Thank you!!

There are foodie excursions, snorkel/water excursions, and even adventurous excursions.  One thing you can do for your cruise is go into Cruise Planner and download the entire trip excursion brochure.  It takes a little bit of searching to find the link at the excursions page, but by studying the brochure off-line you can simply your on-line reservations later.

You can also search for cruises by port, and at the port page you can view typical excursions which are available.