Are there refundable deposits on Panoramic Suites?

Hi All - Question about deposits.  We're experienced cruisers, but have not sailed with Royal.  Last Feb I found a killer deal for a Panoramic Suite on Freedom for Spring Break '21 and booked it.  Super excited.  At the time, our TA asked me if we wanted a refundable deposit fare, and I said yes.  Frankly, I was surprised by the question...we've always had refundable deposits...

Anyway, fast forward to earlier this week that when I was paying our next cruise off (not Royal) I looked at our Royal booking and lo and behold there is now a disclaimer on the booking that says deposit not refundable.  This was NOT on the same paperwork they sent me when I booked it.  I have a copy of this in my email.  I ask TA about it and they call Royal and Royal says no, that's a refundable fare.  You're good to go, we'll remove that line from your reservation on our website.  OK, cool.

Then Wednesday I get a voice mail from a supervisor there, that says, well we made a mistake and that deposit is non-refundable, but if you want a refund, we'll fight on your behalf to get it.  Brutal.  

Does anyone know if the Panoramic Suites have refundable deposits?  Everything I can find online seems to say Grand Suites and above are all non-refundable, but I can't find anything concrete about the Panoramic Suites.  I wanted to wait until next summer to make a final call on this cruise depending on vacation funds.  

Thanks everyone.