When is your next cruise?

Julie

40 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

There are tons of people from the RCBlog community and RCperiscopers community on both those cruises with you!  So lucky!  You're going to have a great time!

An open invite: if a Periscoper happens to see a middle-aged Anglo guy on the President's Cruise with: a still camera with a big white lens, or a camera with a strap that says 'Cruise-Pics.com' on it, feel free to stop me and say hello.  I'm also bringing some audio gear and would be interested in learning how to Periscope.

Oops, this doesn't really belong here.  How do I delete/move a post?

27 minutes ago, 4ensic said:

An open invite: if a Periscoper happens to see a middle-aged Anglo guy on the President's Cruise with: a still camera with a big white lens, or a camera with a strap that says 'Cruise-Pics.com' on it, feel free to stop me and say hello.  I'm also bringing some audio gear and would be interested in learning how to Periscope.

That could also be the @twangsterbot...no one knows...he's our resident photographer and international man of mystery. lol

If you go to "periscope peeps" in the forum here, there in a great write up Twangster on how to get started for Periscope. Also, if you are on FB, the actual Rcperiscopers group is run by @CruisingKat(Kathy), so make sure you join the FB group.  And I'm pretty sure they have FB groups for each of those sailings too.

I couldn't help myself, just booked the Allure leaving 10/14.  It will be just my daughter and I because my wife can't get off work and my son can't miss any of his first semester of senior year in high school. 

No worries, we are all going on the Mariner for a short three night on 11/9 for my daughters bday, then we all go on the Symphony 11/17 for turkey day. 

We will only be two cruises away for Diamond Plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Which are actually already booked!

18 minutes ago, RBRSKI said:

I couldn't help myself, just booked the Allure leaving 10/14.  It will be just my daughter and I because my wife can't get off work and my son can't miss any of his first semester of senior year in high school. 

No worries, we are all going on the Mariner for a short three night on 11/9 for my daughters bday, then we all go on the Symphony 11/17 for turkey day. 

We will only be two cruises away for Diamond Plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Which are actually already booked!

Congrats, awesome accomplishment when you reach D+.  It's not a whole lot more than D but a few subtle changes.  

On 8/27/2018 at 6:09 PM, twangster said:

Congrats, awesome accomplishment when you reach D+.  It's not a whole lot more than D but a few subtle changes.  

Also, reaching this level at my age(49 tomorrow) isn't to shabby!  

On another note, paid 42 dollars more for neighborhood guar for Allure 10/14.  Cross your finger and pray to the upgrade goddess for a great room!!!

Just booked a week-long cruise on Oasis of the Seas in March!  Went on Enchantment this past March and Liberty way back when it was the world's biggest ship.

I'm doing this one with my girlfriend, so it will certainly be a different feel than ones I have been on with family!

10 hours ago, Matt1 said:

Just booked a week-long cruise on Oasis of the Seas in March!  Went on Enchantment this past March and Liberty way back when it was the world's biggest ship.

I'm doing this one with my girlfriend, so it will certainly be a different feel than ones I have been on with family!

I would hope so! Big difference when rolling over and seeing your girlfriend opposed to seeing your brother's or sisters in the same bed!  Sorry Matt1...i couldn't pass that one up ??

OCT 1  I am solo on the Brilliance for a 5 nighter celebrating the end of a long hot summer I don't cruise during the summer its just to hot for me a great deal of my life I worked in 50 degree temps and now my body just wont adjust to the summer extremes and I was lucky I scored one of the 3 solo cabins love to try new stuff NOV 24 off to the eastern for 8 nights on the Adventure I have never sailed this class have a pano on this one just love this category of rooms for me the pano is the only way to go? people say it is similar to the Freedom in size and amenities I have sailed all 3 in that class several times and love them so excited let the winter spring sailings 2018 2019 begin woot woot  bring on the escargot and crème brulee SAIL ON MY FRIENDS ?

23 minutes ago, henrysea13 said:

OCT 1  I am solo on the Brilliance for a 5 nighter celebrating the end of a long hot summer I don't cruise during the summer its just to hot for me a great deal of my life I worked in 50 degree temps and now my body just wont adjust to the summer extremes and I was lucky I scored one of the 3 solo cabins love to try new stuff NOV 24 off to the eastern for 8 nights on the Adventure I have never sailed this class have a pano on this one just love this category of rooms for me the pano is the only way to go? people say it is similar to the Freedom in size and amenities I have sailed all 3 in that class several times and love them so excited let the winter spring sailings 2018 2019 begin woot woot  bring on the escargot and crème brulee SAIL ON MY FRIENDS ?

249761198_Day5Galley-9.jpg.3ce84cba807f3361281e5ae4c1941b9a.jpg

On 8/1/2018 at 8:15 PM, June May said:

1 March 2019 - Explorer of the Seas

2 February 2020 - Ovation of the Seas

Added! Enjoy your cruises.

On 8/1/2018 at 8:37 PM, Gutkowski said:

May 2019 adventure of the seas

Added.

On 8/2/2018 at 10:38 AM, Todd W said:

Yep you got it right, Liberty.   Sorry about that.

I should have known better since the Legend was retired. There's only one LOS now, so that was my fault.

On 8/2/2018 at 5:39 PM, yaya luvs to cruz said:

January 6, 2019 Anthem of the Seas

Posted.

On 8/3/2018 at 6:03 PM, Hutcherl said:

June 16, 2019 Harmony.  First cruise as a Diamond C&A!  

Enjoy your first Diamond cruise.

On 8/3/2018 at 6:43 PM, CruiseLife72 said:

Please add May 6, 2019 (Mariner)

Done!

On 8/7/2018 at 10:38 AM, CaseytheGR said:

10/25/18 - #2054 Grandeur of the Seas - Howl at The Moon - 7-nighter to Bermuda for Halloween - sailing with a full moon too!

4/20/19 --  #1600 Brilliance of the Seas -- Western Caribbean -- 5 night Western - GC and Cozumel

3/29/20 -- #8340 Freedom of the Seas "The No Shoes Booze Cruise" -- 7 night Southern Caribbean -- "Calabaza Catamaran already booked"

Added. Enjoy!

On 8/7/2018 at 1:08 PM, MOTLEYBRUE said:

Explorer of the Seas Sep. 7, 2018  Alaska

Mariner of the Sea Feb. 24th 2019  Monsters of Rock Cruise

Liberty of the Seas July 13. 2019 Big Dog Real Estate Investment Group Cruise

Posted.

On 8/9/2018 at 11:54 AM, HtownHolly said:

DH just greenlighted our first RC cruise (and 3rd, overall). December 21, 2018 - Navigator of the Seas ?

So, should I book at RC or through MEI/here? (and then Air2Sea for the flight to Miami)

Enjoy. I use MEI travel myself, which is a sponsor of this site, for both Royal and non-Royal cruises. Just booked another cruise with Michelle at MEI and have cruises booked with her through 2020 and just returned from one to the Arctic Circle with Holland America that Michelle booked for us.

On 8/12/2018 at 5:09 PM, kpersons09 said:

Please add me!

Jan 18th 2019 on Anthem of the Seas 

and a little last minute fun

Sept 28th 2018 on Mariner of the Seas

Enjoy. I love those little last minute fun cruises. I used to do them all the time when Royal still had a ship in California.

On 8/20/2018 at 9:28 AM, Crabbycruiser said:

September 16, 2018 on Liberty of the Seas 

Added. Great ship!

On 8/20/2018 at 2:16 PM, Farminger said:

Sept 17, 2018 on Enchantment of the Seas

Have fun!

On 8/21/2018 at 6:25 AM, henrysea13 said:

OCT 1 2018 BRILLIANCE 5 DAYS WESTERN

NOV 24 ADVENTURE 8 DAYS EASTERN

Enjoy!

On 8/22/2018 at 6:27 PM, Ashlynne12 said:

Booked our first cruise for January 12, 2019 on Brilliance of the Seas

Enjoy your first cruise. The Brilliance is a great ship.

On 8/23/2018 at 2:30 PM, Deedeelynn said:

September 30,2018 Oasis of the Seas 7N Western Caribbean 

January 6,2019 Anthem of the Seas 12N Southern Caribbean 

Have a great trip. I love the southern itinerary.

On 8/24/2018 at 9:00 PM, 4ensic said:

Sep 29, 2018.  Harmony (President's Cruise)

October 28, 2018. Symphony T/A, Barcelona to Port Everglades.

Have fun. I love Barcelona and have two cruises from there over the next year.

On 8/26/2018 at 11:19 AM, yaya luvs to cruz said:

January 6, 2019 Anthem of the Seas 12N Southern Caribbean. Looking forward to heading south in the winter.

Enjoy! There are other posters on this sailing with you, too!

On 9/6/2018 at 7:07 AM, HeWhoWaits said:

Since you're considering a cancellation of all cruises based on the loss of Red Velvet Cake fleet-wide, @DocLC decided to hold off on adding your info to the list. :10_wink:

Royal heard my cry and they are still making red velvet cupcakes. They want me to continued cruising with them.

18 hours ago, DocLC said:

No. I just haven't caught up with the list yet. I will this weekend. 

I took a temporary promotion at work and was on a long cruise this summer, so I got behind. Things will be back to normal soon. ?

Thank you. I am still part of the cruise family. Congratulations on your promotion. You will do so well that it will become permanent.

On 8/26/2018 at 12:07 PM, Sweety said:

Just booked Marnier August 12, 2019. This means I have a B2B2B. Woohoo!!!!

Are you trying to one-up Matt since the group cruise is only a B2B?

I must be missing a date as I only have the 12th and 18th listed.

On 8/27/2018 at 2:46 PM, RBRSKI said:

All have been added. Enjoy!

On 8/29/2018 at 2:43 AM, BermudaDice said:

Not long to go now.  Heading to the Eastern Caribbean (St Maarten, Puerto Rico, Labadee) on Allure of the Seas leaving Sept 16.  This will be my first RCL cruise.

Loved the Allure. Enjoy your cruise!

On 8/30/2018 at 6:20 PM, Matt1 said:

Enjoy!

On 8/31/2018 at 8:11 AM, henrysea13 said:

These were already posted to the Master Cruise List available here: 

I hope you enjoy your sailings!

On 8/31/2018 at 8:38 AM, coneyraven said:

249761198_Day5Galley-9.jpg.3ce84cba807f3361281e5ae4c1941b9a.jpg

Doesn't look so appetizing in their precooked state.

On 8/31/2018 at 7:35 PM, Steph215 said:

November 25th,  11 nighter on the Anthem of the Seas...So Excited!

Enjoy.

On 9/1/2018 at 4:48 PM, Larry Muster said:

Serenade 10/21/2018

Allure 04/07/2019

Symphony 11/23/2019

Have a great time!

On 9/8/2018 at 8:41 PM, KJ1231 said:

12/29/18 Brilliance 5 day Western Caribbean

3/8/19 Enchantment  3 day Bahamas 

Added!