Julie

On 1/16/2018 at 2:47 AM, arebee said:

Rhapsody Of The Seas - Sun 18 Feb - Sun 25 Feb 2018

Added! Enjoy your cruise.

On 1/17/2018 at 5:25 AM, TbearRunningMom said:

August 9, 2018 Anthem of the Seas

It's official; you're on the list.

On 1/25/2018 at 5:11 PM, donolog said:

I don't think the change took -- it's still listed as 11-March-2018  :)

In addition to the 17-March-2018 sailing, can also add 15-March-2019 on Navigator

Should be fixed now.

On 1/27/2018 at 11:33 AM, joost said:

its from march 3 to march 11 im on the list for 11 march now

just 34 days left 

Fixed!

On 1/31/2018 at 10:44 AM, monctonguy said:

Marnier of the Seas...October 22, 2018

Enjoy. I'm looking forward to hearing about all of the enhancements.

On 2/1/2018 at 7:17 AM, Sabrinaklai said:

@DocLC can you take me off for March 9, 2019 on Indy.  Booked for March 10, 2019 on Harmony instead.  Thanks!

Updated!

On 2/2/2018 at 6:59 AM, SeasTheDayNJ said:

My 1st Royal Caribbean Cruise -- March 17th Port Canaveral and Bahamas aboard the Anthem of the Seas!! Hubby has been trying to get me to do a Royal Caribbean cruise for years! Can't wait!

There's nothing quite like one's first cruise. Enjoy! Just be warned, it will likely lead to more.

On 2/2/2018 at 11:08 AM, LetsTryThisTech said:

All this time and I forgot to add my March 3rd, 2018 cruise here. I will be on Freedom of the seas. :)

Added. Enjoy!

On 2/2/2018 at 11:12 AM, Dannyor40 said:

Oasis on 2-11, 9 days and counting. Just Dad and my 5 year old girl! I'm as excited as she is.

You've been added. Enjoy your cruise.

I have gotten accustomed to taking the summers off its way to hot and too many band of brothers teenagers roaming the ships SOOOOOOOO my next cruise is a single western on the brilliance oct 1 5 nights have a studio room love to try all the new cabins then have adventure for an eastern 8 nights nov 24 - dec ?so excited we have a large panoramic if you haven't tried one of these you have no idea what your missing the views are breath taking I would always wake in the morning rush to the Viking crown for the beauty nature has to offer then on to a fresh made omelet in the WJ now I don't want to leave the comfort of my cabin so I order from room service which in no way equals a fresh hot omelet BUT trust me the incredible vistas viewed from the whole wall windows floor to ceiling will absolutely make up for the difference well this is my present bookings and I am sure there will be more yo ho yo ho a cruisers life for me remember there is no greater gift you can receive then your set sail pass I hope each and every on of you out there appreciates what you have that joe average non cruiser doesn't SAIL ON MY FRIENDS

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2018 at 9:58 PM, henrysea13 said:

I have gotten accustomed to taking the summers off its way to hot and too many band of brothers teenagers roaming the ships SOOOOOOOO my next cruise is a single western on the brilliance oct 1 5 nights have a studio room love to try all the new cabins then have adventure for an eastern 8 nights nov 24 - dec ?so excited we have a large panoramic if you haven't tried one of these you have no idea what your missing the views are breath taking I would always wake in the morning rush to the Viking crown for the beauty nature has to offer then on to a fresh made omelet in the WJ now I don't want to leave the comfort of my cabin so I order from room service which in no way equals a fresh hot omelet BUT trust me the incredible vistas viewed from the whole wall windows floor to ceiling will absolutely make up for the difference well this is my present bookings and I am sure there will be more yo ho yo ho a cruisers life for me remember there is no greater gift you can receive then your set sail pass I hope each and every on of you out there appreciates what you have that joe average non cruiser doesn't SAIL ON MY FRIENDS

Have a great time, Henry, I am sailing on the same Adventure itinerary and will embarking the ship two weeks after yours :) 

On 2/5/2018 at 6:58 PM, henrysea13 said:

There are some itineraries that draw less kids in the summer. While Alaska is getting more popular with families, it still draws fewer children overall. The European itineraries also tend to draw fewer children because of the length of the cruise and the cost of airfare involved in getting an entire family there.

On 2/5/2018 at 7:25 PM, twangster said:

On 2/5/2018 at 7:25 PM, twangster said:

Liberty 2-25-18

Updated just in time! Enjoy your cruise. I loved the Liberty when I was on her just before drydock.

On 2/9/2018 at 9:19 PM, jillnorman said:

Symphony, 21 June 2018, from Civitavecchia 

Enjoy the Mediterranean. I did that itinerary last month and really enjoyed it. It would have been even better on an Oasis-class ship!

On 2/20/2018 at 6:44 AM, HeWhoWaits said:

Next sailing - October 6, 2018 on Grandeur. Baltimore to Bermuda.

Then - June 16, 2019 Freedom, Southern Caribbean from San Juan.

Enjoy! You'll be sailing with @WAAAYTOOO

On 2/21/2018 at 6:22 PM, Floski said:

Just booked today with Michelle - November 4th on Oasis to Nassau, St. Thomas, and Ste. Maarten!!!

My travel agent, too! Enjoy your cruise.

On 2/21/2018 at 9:35 PM, homa0605 said:

Freedom of the Seas 3/3/18!

Have a great trip. 

On 2/22/2018 at 6:09 AM, firebuck said:

My wife and I, along with her sister and sister's husband will be on the Anthem sailing October 27th 2018.  Should be fun to do a Halloween cruise!  I'm wondering if many people wear costumes... hmmm.

You've been added to the list. My guess is that there will be many people in costume and that there will be parties onboard for Halloween.

39 minutes ago, accio7 said:

My next two cruises are Adventure of the Seas on December 8th, 2018 and Harmony of the Seas on December 8th, 2019.

Edit: @DocLC, could you please update the master list to include both?

Both have been added!

1 hour ago, Sabrinaklai said:

Adding another...Oasis of the Seas; March 15th, 2020 :12_slight_smile:

I know this is off the topic subject, but I saw this and thought of you: 

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher

:3_grin:

12 hours ago, LaffinGaffin said:

My next, and first, cruise will be Enchantment of the Seas in April 16, 2018. Going with my husband and two kids - 7 year old girl and 12 year old boy.

Would love any tips as well as to connect with anyone who will be on our cruise!

You are going to love the ship! Been on it three times.

10/1/18  Mariner of the Seas. We weren't going to do one this year because we are going to Alaska next year but I couldn't stand it!  Normally, we do the Freedom class and will be taking the Ovation to Alaska..but thought it would be nice to try the Mariner. It's getting refurbished and back in water in June, so that will be nice.

On 2/27/2018 at 6:17 AM, tiny260 said:

June 17th, 2018 Liberty OTS moved to July 22, 2018 Liberty

Adjusted!

On 2/27/2018 at 2:36 PM, Renee Siao said:

Navigator of the Seas Transatlantic from Southampton to Miami Nov 5, 2018

Enjoy! You've been added to the list.

On 2/28/2018 at 4:16 AM, Sweety said:

Navigator of the Seas, April 6-10, 2020.

Have a great cruise.

On 3/2/2018 at 1:01 PM, Suzanne said:

May 5th Adventure of the Seas

Safe travels!

On 3/2/2018 at 2:09 PM, LaffinGaffin said:

My next, and first, cruise will be Enchantment of the Seas in April 16, 2018. Going with my husband and two kids - 7 year old girl and 12 year old boy.

Would love any tips as well as to connect with anyone who will be on our cruise!

Have a great trip. Make sure your kids go to Adventure Ocean on the first night to get to know the other kids. Even if they don't plan to spend much time in there during the cruise, it helps to be there the first night to get to know the other kids onboard.

On 3/3/2018 at 6:21 AM, Traveler said:

Just booked a day ago Symphony OTC 14-April-18 , hope it will be ready by that time , if not I have my old Symphony booking for September

My guess is that it will be ready. Enjoy!

On 3/10/2018 at 2:37 PM, ckmoss said:

10/1/18  Mariner of the Seas. We weren't going to do one this year because we are going to Alaska next year but I couldn't stand it!  Normally, we do the Freedom class and will be taking the Ovation to Alaska..but thought it would be nice to try the Mariner. It's getting refurbished and back in water in June, so that will be nice.

I think you made a great choice trying out the newly redone Mariner. Ovation should be a great ship for Alaska.

On 3/11/2018 at 12:27 AM, pamw said:

Just booked a Transatlantic for 2019.

Fort Lauderdale to Southamptom in May.

Let me know the ship and embarkation (boarding) date and I'll be happy to add you to the list.

On 3/13/2018 at 8:05 AM, hayley_bopp said:

Looking forward to sailing on Independence around he Med July 14th-28th ? 

It'll be our 3rd cruise, 2nd on RC, 1st on IOS

Have a great trip. We just did the Med in January and had a great time.

On 3/17/2018 at 6:18 PM, dochedges said:

Oct. 8. on Adventure of the Seas 13 night Snowbird Migration cruise.

Dec. 10. on Independence of the Seas 5 night Slot Tournament cruise. 

Enjoy your two cruises and hopefully the second one will lead to big wins for a third one. :)