When is your next cruise?

Julie

11 minutes ago, Geema said:

We just booked our first transatlantic cruise!! :4_joy: April 5-20th on Brilliance! I have always wanted to go to Ireland and hubby said go for it.

That's really cool, my wife and I keep looking at one on the Indy around April coming to Southampton which we would love as you get a couple Caribbean Islands plus I think about 6 days straight at sea and a couple of ports of call after that which would be great as I love days at sea as you get to chill out and do loads on board  :5_smiley:.

• 2 weeks later...

Sept 16, 2017

Excited to announce that I am finally booked for the Harmony group cruise. Look forward to sailing with old and new friends alike. HUGE thanks to my lovely wife for being so supportive of my cruise addiction and allowing me to go. She is unavailable due to a new job but she is booked the Alaska group cruise. 

On 6/28/2017 at 3:59 PM, Geema said:

We just booked our first transatlantic cruise!! :4_joy: April 5-20th on Brilliance! I have always wanted to go to Ireland and hubby said go for it.

Enjoy your cruise. The Brilliance is a great ship. I spent about 2 weeks on her sailing the Norwegian Fjords and Iceland out of England a couple of years ago.

On 6/28/2017 at 4:24 PM, Bob_KY said:

Oasis.   01/21/2018

Enjoy. I love the Oasis class.

On 7/6/2017 at 9:52 AM, RunForBeer said:

Vision of the Seas Aug. 1

Carnival Triumph Oct 19th. (NKOTB Cruise that my wife said I would enjoy.  Can I buy 2 drink packages for myself?)

Oasis of the Seas Jan. 21.

Two of the three have been listed. We don't list Carnival cruises here! ;)

On 7/7/2017 at 6:05 PM, Mistressmashers said:

My husband and I are travelling on Anthem of the Seas in 8 days!!!  July 15th. I can't wait.  This is our first cruise.

Sorry for the delay on posting this one. I was on a cruise myself and only returned on the day you left.

17 hours ago, Wilson said:

Sept 16, 2017

Excited to announce that I am finally booked for the Harmony group cruise. Look forward to sailing with old and new friends alike. HUGE thanks to my lovely wife for being so supportive of my cruise addiction and allowing me to go. She is unavailable due to a new job but she is booked the Alaska group cruise. 

Awesome! I really need to book one of the group cruises. Unfortunately, my wife has not interest. And while she says I can go, I think it's a trap. ;)

The updated list with all of the cruises quoted above can be found here: 

21 hours ago, BrianAlt said:

My Symphony of the Seas cruise has changed from March 9, 2019 to February 23, 2019.

Thanks.

That will be a $100 per person change fee to update the list if you booked under the new non-refundable deposit plan. ; 

Just kidding . . . updated!

53 minutes ago, DocLC said:

That will be a $100 per person change fee to update the list if you booked under the new non-refundable deposit plan. ; 

Just kidding . . . updated!

First booking was before the non-refundable rates.  Second booking is a refundable rate.  Sigh...

Thanks for updating.

By the way, I made this change because I'm doing a S2S with Celebrity Edge and Edge kicked me off due to a charter!  I was very angry.  :3_grin:

213 days until Harmony...I hadn't checked the official countdown in quite some time, but we booked it on our honeymoon and at that point it was an entire year away. Seems like it's been a fast 5 months so here's to hoping it's an even faster 7 months before we go!

On 7/25/2017 at 9:40 PM, hallyluhopper said:

Symphony of the Seas November 17,2018 group cruise

Enjoy! You've been added to the list.

On 7/26/2017 at 9:05 AM, LynnF said:

My husband, myself and our two sons are setting sail on August 10th via the Grandeur of the Seas to Bermuda/Bahamas!

Cannot wait!

Have a great cruise. I've always wanted to go to Bermuda. It's on the bucket list along with the Panama Canal.

On 7/26/2017 at 9:48 AM, mamabdw said:

213 days until Harmony...I hadn't checked the official countdown in quite some time, but we booked it on our honeymoon and at that point it was an entire year away. Seems like it's been a fast 5 months so here's to hoping it's an even faster 7 months before we go!

You've been added. Have a great honeymoon cruise.

On 7/26/2017 at 0:48 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Sept 2 on Grandeur to Bermuda !

You've been on the list for this cruise for some time! ;)

On 7/31/2017 at 6:40 PM, greenline627 said:

Thanks for info if I remember  few years ago there was a page that had every ones next cruise listed.

Ed

It was actually this page originally, but you had to keep scrolling through the list to find the most current one. Thus, I decided to pin a permanent list to the top of this forum to make it easier.

On 7/31/2017 at 9:12 PM, hisfuzziness said:

Anthem of the seas
Mar 24, 2018

Enjoy!

On 8/1/2017 at 6:32 AM, SouthernYankee said:

Rhapsody of the Seas - October 28, 2017

Venice to Barcelona

Rhapsody of the Seas - November 5, 2017

Barcelona to Tampa

Enjoy your back to back cruises.

On 8/1/2017 at 7:08 AM, davelliott said:

Explorer of the Seas - September 8, 2017

Have a great cruise!

7 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Harmony of the Seas - Oct 13, 2018 (My first one!)

It will be a long wait, but well worth it.

On 8/4/2017 at 0:31 AM, F1guynz said:

Ovation of the Seas November 23rd 2017 (Singapore to Sydney 14 days)

Explorer of the Seas February 9th 2018 (Sydney 3 Night sampler)

Explorer of the Seas March 1st 2019 (South Pacific 9 nights)

I've added you to the list. Hope you have great cruises. I'm really interested in the Ovation and hope you'll post your experience here when you return. I'm considering the Ovation for a New Zealand cruise in January 2019.