When is your next cruise?

Julie

Hoping to book soon for July 2023. I've been wanting to cruise again for a while but was working on adopting my daughter. Finally brought her home September 2020 and been waiting for things to get back to "normal". We are thinking the Bahamas one from New Jersey on Oasis of the Seas as her first since it's a lighter itinerary for sightseeing. 

I'm on my first cruise since March 2020.  Trying out RCI for a change of pass ... on the Radiance of the Sea departing from Vancouver on April 29th, 2022.  So far, there doesn't seem to be a roll call for this cruise.  Once I'm allowed to be seen (Moderator hasn't approved me yet) ... not sure when/if I'll be able to open up a Roll Call for this cruise.  I am patient.  Actually, we all are patient with the return to cruising on the high waters that we all love, along with the new friends we make.

Stay safe. Be Well!  

3 hours ago, pheenix99 said:

Do you have to do the covid testing all over again or is a b2b considered an extension of the original cruise in that regard?

Right now Royal is testing those staying on for a B2B on the last or second to last day (not 100% sure which day it is). Hopefully, that won't be in play for us since it's 18 months away.