When is your next cruise?

Julie

my next cruise is on the Grandeur of the Seas, June 1st 2017 sailing to Canada and New England.  Is anybody else on board?

My next cruise is aboard the Adventure of the seas on 15th April 2017 and 22nd April 2017. Anyone else on this cruises too?

All cruises have been added to the list (http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php/topic/2056-master-member-cruise-list/). Enjoy!

Guest toodle68

My next cruise is aboard the Adventure of the seas on 15th April 2017 and 22nd April 2017. Anyone else on this cruises too?

I take it you like this ship?  :)

Just booked another cruise..  Adventure of the seas on 3/24/18..   my first southern Caribbean cruise. 

I take it you like this ship?  :)

Just booked another cruise..  Adventure of the seas on 3/24/18..   my first southern Caribbean cruise.

We love Adventure of the seas. She was our first cruise ship and we fell in love with her. You will love the southern caribbean.

Okay so on our recent Ovation cruise a whole heap of us (20) booked a cruise on Harmony for Feb 2018.. However we are going to alter that to Symphony 2019 once the bookings come open..

This is gonna be a massive trip including a road trip from LA-Miami before the actual cruise.. So be prepared for questions. We would also love to catch up with as many people as possible while in the US (assuming we will be allowed entry in 2019). So if you wanna meet some Aussies, stay tuned :)

Muz

I take it you like this ship?   :)

We love Adventure of the seas. She was our first cruise ship and we fell in love with her. You will love the southern caribbean.

Your cruises have been added to the list; enjoy!

Okay so on our recent Ovation cruise a whole heap of us (20) booked a cruise on Harmony for Feb 2018.. However we are going to alter that to Symphony 2019 once the bookings come open..

This is gonna be a massive trip including a road trip from LA-Miami before the actual cruise.. So be prepared for questions. We would also love to catch up with as many people as possible while in the US (assuming we will be allowed entry in 2019). So if you wanna meet some Aussies, stay tuned :)

Muz

That will be quite a road trip.  I'm in Southern California, about 90 miles south of LA, but work closer in Orange County (60 miles south).  Feel free to ask any questions that you may have for the area.  I also have some experience in the nearby region (e.g., Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, etc.).  Also, let me know the dates that you book and I'll add them to the list.

Kris

DH and I will be cruising B2B on the Rhapsody of the Seas in April & May 2017 and celebrating our 42nd wedding anniversary on the Independence of the Seas in October 2017.

If you can provide me with the embarkation dates, I'll be able to update the list.

Liberty of the Seas 19 FEB 2017

First time going out of Galveston and first time experiencing life as a platinum member. Woot woot!

Enjoy your cruise.  If you haven't already done so, check out this post for Galveston information: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php/topic/568-all-things-galveston-answers-to-your-questions/?hl=galveston

• 3 weeks later...