When is your next cruise?

Julie

• 2 weeks later...

Please add: Anthem of the Seas, 23 September 2022.

12 night "Discover the Canaries" cruise from Southampton, with calls in northern Spain, Madeira and Lisbon as well as the three main Canary Islands.

Booked at the Next Cruise office while on board Harmony to take advantage of the low deposit and double points promo. 😁

Freedom of the Seas Nov 29th- Dec 3rd.  Can't wait this will be my first RC cruise!!! I have only cruised on Carnival before and that was on their smallest ships. So looking forward to this! Will be cruising with my mommy lol she is 79 I am 50. She wanted to get a couple more cruises in before she cant anymore

9 hours ago, DuaneG said:

Freedom of the Seas Nov 29th- Dec 3rd.  Can't wait this will be my first RC cruise!!! I have only cruised on Carnival before and that was on their smallest ships. So looking forward to this! Will be cruising with my mommy lol she is 79 I am 50. She wanted to get a couple more cruises in before she cant anymore

I love cruising with my parents. My Dad who was 80 at the time, did the Thriller dance. Everyone cheered him on.