When is your next cruise?

Julie

Just changed my Jan 2017 cruise from Enchantment on the 30th to Navigator on the 29th of Jan....thanks!

Booked Freedom 5-Nov-17 Western Caribbean, thanks!

January 26, 2017 Anthem OTS 12 night southern Caribbean

All cruises have been added to the list!

Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

April 9, 2017- Liberty of the Seas (First cruise ever!)

December 17, 2017- Oasis of the Seas

I'm excited to hear some advice from you seasoned cruisers. My wife and I have been listening to the podcasts and they have been very informational. Pleasure to meet and looking forward to getting to know you all.

April 9, 2017- Liberty of the Seas (First cruise ever!)

December 17, 2017- Oasis of the Seas

I'm excited to hear some advice from you seasoned cruisers. My wife and I have been listening to the podcasts and they have been very informational. Pleasure to meet and looking forward to getting to know you all.

Good choices.  Enjoy your cruises.

Guest toodle68

We just booked Majesty of the Sea on 5/26/17.. with the holiday on the Monday, just needed 1 days vacation :)

On our last cruise we book Freedom of the seas for Dec 2017. This will be a biggy as we decided to take all the adult kids on a 'going away farewell' vacation.. kinda like a last family vacation. One is about to leave college, two will be entering college 2017 and 2018.

I have no idea how we are getting down to Fort Lauderdale yet without breaking the bank.. There will be 6 of us, with luggage. It's a 14 hour drive in some big vehicle or $400 per plane ticket + transfers.

We just booked Majesty of the Sea on 5/26/17.. with the holiday on the Monday, just needed 1 days vacation :)

On our last cruise we book Freedom of the seas for Dec 2017. This will be a biggy as we decided to take all the adult kids on a 'going away farewell' vacation.. kinda like a last family vacation. One is about to leave college, two will be entering college 2017 and 2018.

I have no idea how we are getting down to Fort Lauderdale yet without breaking the bank.. There will be 6 of us, with luggage. It's a 14 hour drive in some big vehicle or $400 per plane ticket + transfers.

I've added your Majesty cruise.  If you can provide the date of your Freedom cruise, I can add that one, too.

Regarding transportation, you could look into two rental cars as that will likely be cheaper than a 12 passenger van.

Our next cruise is 17 June 2017. But before that we want to visit Toronto. Did anybody visited that city? We want to rent a car and I looked up that this https://iversta.com/ is pretty good and located in the same airport we will land. Advises? thank you

If you let me know the name of the ship, I'll be happy to add it to the list.

Guest toodle68

I've added your Majesty cruise.  If you can provide the date of your Freedom cruise, I can add that one, too.

Regarding transportation, you could look into two rental cars as that will likely be cheaper than a 12 passenger van.

12/17 for Freedom..

Well be on Freedom of the Seas (Eastrn Caribbean) on March 31, 2018

We will be on Anthem on March 31, 2018.

March 12 2017 on Liberty Of The Seas. First time on Royal Caribbean. Sailing with my son. He turns 13 while we're gone. Looking forward to the trip. 

I made a roll call thread if anyone wants to join it. would love to hear from others going too. 

You've all been added to the list.  Enjoy your respective cruises.