When is your next cruise?

Julie

On 6/14/2021 at 6:30 PM, Bakerette said:

Please add the following cruises: Mariner of the seas december 1st, 2022, Independence of the seas February 25th, 2022, Allure of the seas May 1st, 2022, Brilliance of the seas March 23rd, 2023 & Carnival Mardi Gras May 21st, 2023.

No need to keep including ones that are already on the list. ?

I sadly canceled the Harmony group cruise, Nov. 21, 2021.  I wasn't able to get the time off work.  Still trying to get on my first group cruise.

I did add a cruise on Explorer for December 24, 2022.  It is a nine night out of Miami that doesn't return until January 2 so we get both Christmas and New Years included which are both the first time onboard for us over those holidays.  It goes to St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Kitts and Barbados.

1 hour ago, Jedi Jason said:

I did add a cruise on Explorer for December 24, 2022.  It is a nine night out of Miami that doesn't return until January 2 so we get both Christmas and New Years included which are both the first time onboard for us over those holidays.  It goes to St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Kitts and Barbados.

Bummer that you had to cancel your Thanksgiving cruise ? but you more than made up for it !  The Christmas + NY 9 night sounds incredible !  I LOVE a full holiday cruise and I wasn't even aware that Royal was doing ANY full holiday cruises anymore.  What a great find !  I had to do a B2B on SY in order to cover both Christmas and NY. From which port is EX departing ?  Is she sailing out of PR ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...