When is your next cruise?

Julie

Greetings...

Please add me to Rhapsody of the Seas --- April 15, 2018 ....

5 Hundred plus Fricken Days out ....... There'll be another one to add in the Fall of 2017 -- thank goodness

I hear there is a pretty fun group on Majesty of the Seas on February 3rd, 2017... :| :D

just booked on Empress for Nov. 21

Greetings...

Please add me to Rhapsody of the Seas --- April 15, 2018 ....

5 Hundred plus Fricken Days out ....... There'll be another one to add in the Fall of 2017 -- thank goodness

Updated.  Enjoy your cruises.

Hmmmm . . . I wonder who that could be. ;)

I saw you were in my hood today from your scope!

WHAT!!!!! I forgot you were on the West Coast!!!!

I'm in Disneyland today for a work conference... I seriously wish I had known/remembered you were in San Diego.. I would have LOVED to have met up with you!! We were only there overnight before moving on to the conference.

WHAT!!!!! I forgot you were on the West Coast!!!!

I'm in Disneyland today for a work conference... I seriously wish I had known/remembered you were in San Diego.. I would have LOVED to have met up with you!! We were only there overnight before moving on to the conference.

Perhaps on a group cruise!  Enjoy your conference.  I'm not that far south as I work in Orange County, which is where Disneyland is located; I'm just in a different city.

Perhaps on a group cruise!  Enjoy your conference.  I'm not that far south as I work in Orange County, which is where Disneyland is located; I'm just in a different city.

Thanks! Working a booth here and trying to get tickets to the Halloween party in the park tomorrow night.. hope our paths will cross at some point!! Cheers, sir!

I hear there is a pretty fun group on Majesty of the Seas on February 3rd, 2017... :| :D

You know .... as we were looking at them, I actually did look at when others are going to be on, like yourself....... However, the Mrs. is intent on the fall so she can build up her vacation time .....

And wouldn't you know it, that's when you're on your B2B.

• 2 weeks later...

Our first cruise ever will be 19-24 Nov 2016 on Brilliance of the Seas! Can't wait!

You've been added to the list.

You may find these useful:

http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/12/01/top-10-royal-caribbean-brilliance-of-the-seas-hidden-secrets

http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/11/24/brilliance-of-the-seas-live-blog-preamble

Enjoy your first cruise!